CNN: Trump Would Win if Election Was Today

The Democrats now have 3½ months to let that predicted result sink in before their convention. Hopefully they have already taken note and have an alternative up their sleeve.
I think your opinion is worth 1¢

The Media spent ALL of 2020 bad-mouthing Trump for everything imaginable, not only limited to Pandemic-related charges. Had they been the least bit objective, Biden would not have been able to steal the election.

Any polls need to focus on swing states. National approval polls are not terribly relevant, but they are interesting for one thing in particular: The Leftist candidate carries the highest population states by huge margins, but those margins don't really impact the Presidential election. Biden will carry California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, and a few others. The cumulative "popular vote" advantage coming out of those states is several million votes. So if the nationwide total is 50-50, that's a good thing for Trump.

The Media spent ALL of 2020 bad-mouthing Trump for everything imaginable, not only limited to Pandemic-related charges. Had they been the least bit objective, Biden would not have been able to steal the election.

Any polls need to focus on swing states. National approval polls are not terribly relevant, but they are interesting for one thing in particular: The Leftist candidate carries the highest population states by huge margins, but those margins don't really impact the Presidential election. Biden will carry California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, and a few others. The cumulative "popular vote" advantage coming out of those states is several million votes. So if the nationwide total is 50-50, that's a good thing for Trump.
True. If Trump gets convicted of course the numbers will change drastically. Also I believe there is a greater than 50/50 chance rfk jr drops out.

The Media spent ALL of 2020 bad-mouthing Trump for everything imaginable
Works both ways pal.
Things as ridiculous as selfie-sticks, to tan suits to riding bicycles.

The Media you describe above is the Media you don't like.
There is a WHOLE other half, the RW media you LOVE.
That media you love has spent the last Decade(S) bad-mouth Obama, Hilary, and Biden.

Do you not see this ????

You ever stop to think trump might just be a horrific person?
Biden won the election legally. Stop embarrassing yourself.

And if Kennedy runs, Trump does even better, according to the same CNN poll...

1714350485067.png

I still think Biden is going to be replaced, probably in August.

Yep so again, conservatives, no point in voting so stay home :thup:

Oh, we learned from 2020.

We're gonna early vote, mail vote, same day vote - all that shit.

On November 5th, The Left is getting it's clock cleaned.

And no Leftist losers or so-called "conservative" doomers are going to change that.

Not one iota.

That damn MAGA CNN agenda. But I’m sure Joe will be able to turn around 60 years of failures as a government employee and pull off a comeback!

But we live in the real world.
Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

But if you so much as imply the election was rigged, you are an insurrectionist who must go to the Gulag.

I still recall Rachael Maddow and the Young Turks on election night.

I would have given 1000 for a poster of her face.......this is your life American, welcome to Hell.

I still recall Rachael Maddow and the Young Turks on election night.

I would have given 1000 for a poster of her face.......this is your life American, welcome to Hell.

I'm ashamed I still counted myself among the Democrats back then, so I didn't get to enjoy the moment.

And we all know how 2020 played out.

Third time's the charm. ;)

Forum List

Back