CNN: Trump Would Win if Election Was Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That damn MAGA CNN agenda. But I’m sure Joe will be able to turn around 60 years of failures as a government employee and pull off a comeback!

But we live in the real world.
Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

But if you so much as imply the election was rigged, you are an insurrectionist who must go to the Gulag.

That damn MAGA CNN agenda. But I’m sure Joe will be able to turn around 60 years of failures as a government employee and pull off a comeback!

Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

But if you so much as imply the election was rigged, you are an insurrectionist who must go to the Gulag.

Yep so again, conservatives, no point in voting so stay home :thup:

Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

They'll stop counting around 1am. They'll have the vans ready with ballots.

If the dopey Pub count auditors leave early and let the lying Dems count unaudited again, we have no hope.
Just keep people from watching you count votes.
1714345805630.jpeg

Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

They are wrong.

Forum List

Back