Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

WRONG.
I do something you have yet to confirm that you do.
If you do, then tell us.
I give out yearly Scholarships to HS Graduating Seniors who perform Community Service.

The Scholarships are with $1,000, and it ranges from 1-5 recipients.
I told you it doesn't have anything to do with ME. I honestly don't feel like telling you what I do and it's not relative to this conversation . It's others that are suffering (like my daughter) because of Biden's economy. What is wrong with you?

I told you it doesn't have anything to do with ME. I honestly don't feel like telling you what I do and it's not relative to this conversation . It's others that are suffering (like my daughter) because of Biden's economy. What is wrong with you?
Why aren't you helping your daughter?
Why is your daughter suffering, specifically because of BIDEN?

Tell us WHY your daughter is suffering because of BIDEN?

Why aren't you helping your daughter?
Why is your daughter suffering, specifically because of BIDEN?

Tell us WHY your daughter is suffering because of BIDEN?
Hey I have helped her. she suffers because food is so expensive and her rent is extremely high. Also the price of gas is skyrocketing. It's all Biden's fault, his policies have caused all this. Did you vote for him? Maybe you should send my daughter $1,000 or so since you're so magnanimous. At least you said you were.

Hey I have helped her. she suffers because food is so expensive and her rent is extremely high. Also the price of gas is skyrocketing. It's all Biden's fault, his policies have caused all this. Did you vote for him? Maybe you should send my daughter $1,000 or so since you're so magnanimous. At least you said you were.
How Old is this (Your) Daughter?
What is Her Education?
What Job does she have?
Is your Daughter Married?

My Daughter is 31.
Owns 2 Homes, has a Mortgage on each.... Rents One, Lives In One... Noted.
Has started 2 Business endeavors. Candles and Eye Lashes....Fucking Huge In TX.
..........Everything is Bigger in TX......she has Capitalized......Good on her.

We can point out trumps lies but you will deny they are lies. So why waste time?

Energy independence from OPEC under Trump. Do you remember when recently when Biden was begging OPEC to release more oil?
Gas was real cheap when nbody was driving because of COVID.

We are more energy independent now. In fact Obama presided over a massive oil boom that created independence. But racists have chosen to ignore anything Obama did and give trump the credit.

Gas was real cheap when nbody was driving because of COVID.

We are more energy independent now. In fact Obama presided over a massive oil boom that created independence. But racists have chosen to ignore anything Obama did and give trump the credit.
Trump created our energy boom on day one with his policies and EOS. He was responsible for low energy prices and abundance of energy. Obama was the racist and was dangerous for our police force. Obama insisted that we "could not drill our way to Independence". He was wrong

How Old is this (Your) Daughter?
What is Her Education?
What Job does she have?
Is your Daughter Married?

My Daughter is 31.
Owns 2 Homes, has a Mortgage on each.... Rents One, Lives In One... Noted.
Has started 2 Business endeavors. Candles and Eye Lashes....Fucking Huge In TX.
..........Everything is Bigger in TX......she has Capitalized......Good on her.
Come on man it's obvious that you don't care about anybody but yourself

Can't keep up with your whining incest gurl. You must get it really bad.

View attachment 938155
and all the MAGA's have is a offer of a dictator who is the biggest pile of shit in the world, a mentally ill, rapist and criminal who likes to grab women by the pussy's, thinks his daughter can be called a piece of ass, a cruel mean hate driven scum bag who is so stupid that he has no clue about anything , best described as a total looser who spends his day taking drugs and shitting in his pants , He literally is gagging people in the court room by shitting in his pants and smelling up the courtroom like a sewer. . Shitpants is A bottom feeding sub human pile of shit. Ya you bet, the hate party has a better way for us. Maga's are by far traitors to this country selling us out to stay in power ,stupid ,hate driven people who have absolutely nothing to offer this country and it's people. They by far are this countries biggest threat and enemy .

and all the MAGA's have is a offer of a dictator who is the biggest pile of shit in the world, a mentally ill, rapist and criminal who likes to grab women by the pussy's, thinks his daughter can be called a piece of ass, a cruel mean hate driven scum bag who is so stupid that he has no clue about anything , best described as a total looser who spends his day taking drugs and shitting in his pants , He literally is gagging people in the court room by shitting in his pants and smelling up the courtroom like a sewer. . Shitpants is A bottom feeding sub human pile of shit. Ya you bet, the hate party has a better way for us. Maga's are by far traitors to this country selling us out to stay in power ,stupid ,hate driven people who have absolutely nothing to offer this country and it's people. They by far are this countries biggest threat and enemy .
Well that was certainly a pile of bullshit. Hardly worth the time, looks like you're losing it. Triggered, calm down skippy, when Trump gets elected in 24 he'll fix all this shit. If you Have an aneurysm you won't be here to see it LOL

Forum List

Back