Stop Antisemitism

Sure Bassem. I’ll help you understand. The U.S. and Israel are strategic political and military allies with shared values. Israeli tech and development advances US interests. US aid helps develop these life saving technologies (including iron dome). The US aid package to Israel is also almost entirely reinvested in the US economy (by stipulation) supplying a large number of American jobs. The US-Israel relationship and the sharing of military intelligence saves lives on a regular basis of US servicemen and women across the world as well. Don’t forget that Hamas is holding multiple US citizens hostages, as I write this post.

So a Congressman who advocates for a pro-Israel position is not “putting Israel first” and saying “we all agree” doesn’t make it fact. This Congressman
@BrianMastFL
, who has done far more to defend the USA than you ever have, is advocating for US interests, the safety and well being of US citizens and servicemen and women, and he is supporting the release of our American hostages.

As for @AIPAC, there is nothing illegal or disloyal about AIPAC. It’s a lobbying group whose SOLE purpose is supporting mutually beneficial US-Israel relations since its inception. It is not more powerful or more wealthy than the any of the other leading lobbies in the United States according to data, but you clearly aren’t concerned with facts because you could have easily known that with a quick google search. You, Bassem, only have a problem with AIPAC because you have a deeply rooted envy and obsession with Jews. It’s not completely your fault though, I mean you were raised with a supremacist mindset that seeks to conquer and erase minority religions and ethnicities, historically speaking.

Forum List

Back