Hats off to Mayor Khan - Three times triumphant in London - this time beating an actual nazi

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
At least, bare minimum, my ass isn't in the air for allah. The Muslims want their own political party in the UK so they can vote the natives out of existence.

Poor Britian, to come to such a sad end.
Are Muslim citizens of the UK any less entitled to choose the representation they want than anyone else? Are there any other religions that don't deserve the right to vote as they choose? What about Jews? Can they still vote for other Jews to represent them?

Are Muslim citizens of the UK any less entitled to choose the representation they want than anyone else? Are there any other religions that don't deserve the right to vote as they choose? What about Jews? Can they still vote for other Jews to represent them?
A muslim political party removes Islam from being only a religion and sets the religion into the political and judicial process as well. Something Jews do not do.

In Germany there are enough Muslims to demand the government be removed and a caliphate be installed.

The question you are really posing is, can Muslims choose to make a secular nation a Islamic theocracy by the vote. You say yes. I say stop them.

A muslim political party removes Islam from being only a religion and sets the religion into the political and judicial process as well. Something Jews do not do.

In Germany there are enough Muslims to demand the government be removed and a caliphate be installed.

The question you are really posing is, can Muslims choose to make a secular nation a Islamic theocracy by the vote. You say yes. I say stop them.
If enough Germans vote to change their government, they can do that. Kinda stupid to think most Germans want a caliphate.

Another victory for decency. The wretched woman they put up against him was the worst possible individual they could pick.

What genius thought a nazi slag would do well in London ? Another win for Khan and another drubbing for the out of touch tories. I am fucking loving it!!
When conservatives are defeated, democracy and the people win.

At least, bare minimum, my ass isn't in the air for allah. The Muslims want their own political party in the UK so they can vote the natives out of existence.

Poor Britian, to come to such a sad end.
Where is all this happening ? Most Muslims vote Labour but a few wierdos vote tory. Some vote Plaid round here.
Why do you hate Khan ? Is he not the embodiment of what you want muslims to be.?

You twit, Tainant.

Electric scooters everywhere, bike lanes, £12 just to leave your house.

Knife crime through the roof!

Khan barely beat Susan Hall in a close contest. British Asians such as Indians and Pakistanis only make up 20% of London's population and they cannot elect an Asian mayor on their own. The majority of white British voters likely voted for Khan as well. I don't know how they could overcome Islamophobia after the devastating London terror attacks in 2005. I still can't shake it off.

The briefing is based on an analysis of the turnouts in the boroughs across London which suggest that strong ones for the Tories have seen voters come out in greater numbers.

The source said: “Basically it seems that Khan has lost out because many Muslims have stayed at home because of Gaza and a lot of leftwingers have stayed at home because he was not strong enough on net zero.

“It means that it is extremely close, far closer than the polls have suggested and Susan may have won. There are some in the team who genuinely believe she has done it.”

Another victory for decency. The wretched woman they put up against him was the worst possible individual they could pick.

What genius thought a nazi slag would do well in London ? Another win for Khan and another drubbing for the out of touch tories. I am fucking loving it!!
Sadiq Khan has been re-elected as the Mayor of London with the smallest mandate since the office was created 24 years ago

one for sure. UK isa real democracy 👍

Khan barely beat Susan Hall in a close contest. British Asians such as Indians and Pakistanis only make up 20% of London's population and they cannot elect an Asian mayor on their own. The majority of white British voters likely voted for Khan as well. I don't know how they could overcome Islamophobia after the devastating London terror attacks in 2005. I still can't shake it off.

The briefing is based on an analysis of the turnouts in the boroughs across London which suggest that strong ones for the Tories have seen voters come out in greater numbers.

The source said: “Basically it seems that Khan has lost out because many Muslims have stayed at home because of Gaza and a lot of leftwingers have stayed at home because he was not strong enough on net zero.

“It means that it is extremely close, far closer than the polls have suggested and Susan may have won. There are some in the team who genuinely believe she has done it.”

He won by 200000 votes. An easy win in the end. Many of his supporters stayed away because of the Gaza policy.
Labour lost a lot of votes because of it. Check out the votes in Oldham and Rochdale.

Forum List

Back