A Balanced View of Climate Change

Were already just 1.2C or so above the pre-industrial average and things are already getting bananas.
Pretend it is a train coming at us. The Train is so far away we can't hear it. Should I worry or simply keep walking down the street? These nuts act as if Climate (lasts from 30 years to many more) is roaring our way trying to destroy us. So tell them no thanks.

Pretend it is a train coming at us. The Train is so far away we can't hear it. Should I worry or simply keep walking down the street? These nuts act as if Climate (lasts from 30 years to many more) is roaring our way trying to destroy us. So tell them no thanks.
Think about being on the tracks, a train is approaching from the distance and you find that you can only move a few millimeters a year.

Think about being on the tracks, a train is approaching from the distance and you find that you can only move a few millimeters a year.
Thanks a lot for helping me make my case. Let's try that and see if it works.

The tracks is the Earth and you cannot get off it.

Forum List

Back