Why vote for Biden again?

I never said it was fake then or now. I was making fun of a conspiracy nut for positing 5% was good for Biden but 5% was bad for Trump.
so are you now clear since you posted the definition of unemployment that the government rate is a false rate that doesnt count all the unemployed??

Which is who we are talking about

I'm talking about the poll you referenced. Unlike the BLS figures, it was not exclusive to multiple job holders.

Didn't you even bother to look at the poll you were talking about?? It seems not. It seems you just found a headline you liked and then ran with it.

I'm talking about the poll you referenced. Unlike the BLS figures, it was not exclusive to multiple job holders.

Didn't you even bother to look at the poll you were talking about?? It seems not. It seems you just found a headline you liked and then ran with it.
you didnt bother to look at your own post about unemployment so why are you asjing others??

It's a coordinated effort. It couldn't be done without Biden's say so, and it's unprecedented.
Couldn't be done? What the hell are you talking about?

If Trump walked out in the middle of 5th ave and shot someone...a prosecutor could not being charges against him without Biden's say so? :cuckoo:

Couldn't be done? Wat the hell are you talking about?

If Trump walked out in the middle of 5th ave and shot someone...a prosecutor could not being charges against him without Biden's say so? :cuckoo:
what does biden or the DOJ have to do with a state prosecution??

Forum List

Back