Why vote for Biden again?

I never said that was the evidence,,

the evidence is every single prosecutor going after trump had several meetings with biden beforehand,,
and that they waited until he announced running in 24,,

also that every charge he is facing is minor and would have never been prosecuted or been a minor fine if it wasnt trump,,
Where is this "evidence." Because these cases began before he announced and the reason Trump announced so early was to make idiots such as yourself believe these cases are politically motivated.

wage rate vs compound inflation since Biden took office? Are your wages up this year 8 percent to pay for items that are up 40-50 percent??? You might want to learn the difference between annual inflation and wage rates vs compound rates. Better yet, try telling the voter who is looking at their wage growth vs what they paid for inelastic items in 2021.
Where did you go when asked questions about your assertions?

Looking for alternative facts from kelly…

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
you mean like thinking the unemployment rate is real??

thanks for posting the real definition of unemployment that proved you wrong,,

LOL

Of course it's real. Your insanity doesn't change that for anyone but you.

And the only thing I was wrong about was posting the definition from a British dictionary.

LOL

Of course it's real. Your insanity doesn't change that for anyone but you.

And the only thing I was wrong about was posting the definition from a British dictionary.
you posted proof it wasnt,,

thanks for that,,

its the oxford ENGLISH dictionary dumbass,,,

Figures you're too stupid to know there are differences between their English and ours. That makes you a queer if you smoke fags.
its still english dumbass,,

they just sound funny talking it,,

now if you posted the MW version your excuses might hold merit,,

its still english dumbass,,

they just sound funny talking it,,

now if you posted the MW version your excuses might hold merit,,

And there you go, doubling down on stupid as though our English is identical to the queen's English.

:itsok:

And there you go, doubling down on stupid as though our English is identical to the queen's English.

:itsok:
youre right,, theres is just a little bit different,, and not in your favor,,

I suggest you dont post it because its worse than the other one,,

Where did you go when asked questions about your assertions?

Looking for alternative facts from kelly…
Common sense - go ask a voter how much their groceries cost in 2020 ago vs. the egregious jump in 2022 and the cost now in 2024.

You're just hoping to make excuses for the corruption, lawlessness and incompetence of the Biden pretend-presidency.

Is Biden the one under 4 indictments and 88 criminal charges? Oops, that's the other guy.

There are only two reasons to vote for xiden…1) you support fascism 2) you support Hamas

Yes you are a sheep unlike myself.
Here is another report for ya saying exactly what I said.
have you seen biden?
1715163099757.png

youre right,, theres is just a little bit different,, and not in your favor,,

I suggest you dont post it because its worse than the other one,,

LOL

Why on Earth would I take advice from someone as nuts as you who makes shit up?

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back