Why vote for Biden again?

that doesnt mean biden didnt facilitate a political lawfare hitjob on trump,,
It does mean that it is NOT EVIDENCE that Biden had anything to do with it.

So when I ask - "Whats the evidence Biden was ever involved?" Thats not a real answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It does mean that it is NOT EVIDENCE that Biden had anything to do with it.
I never said that was the evidence,,

the evidence is every single prosecutor going after trump had several meetings with biden beforehand,,
and that they waited until he announced running in 24,,

also that every charge he is facing is minor and would have never been prosecuted or been a minor fine if it wasnt trump,,

Why should they stop if they have evidence he committed a crime?
They have no evidence. All show and election interference. Do you know what evidence is in a criminal trial? Obviously not.

I'm talking about the poll you referenced. Unlike the BLS figures, it was not exclusive to multiple job holders.

Didn't you even bother to look at the poll you were talking about?? It seems not. It seems you just found a headline you liked and then ran with it.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics is a Government entity therefore not trustworthy

Yes you are a sheep unlike myself.
Here is another report for ya saying exactly what I said.

LOL

No, that doesn't say the same thing. That's a poll of people who have looked for a second job. Doesn't say if any of them actually got a second job; which is what the BLS stat shows. Furthermore, this link of your is from 2022. Do you even know what year it is?

That's a lie. They have evidence. They've been showing evidence to the jury in the NY case.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Even the NYTimes and other liberal media says not. Just because they flap their jaws doesn’t mean any evidence has been presented. You have no idea what evidence in a criminal trial entails. Twiddle Dee, Twiddle Dum!

Even the NYTimes and other liberal media says not. Just because they flap their jaws doesn’t mean any evidence has been presented. You have no idea what evidence in a criminal trial entails. Twiddle Dee, Twiddle Dum!
Hilarious fuckup

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wage growth has been outpacing inflation for about a year now fuckup.
wage rate vs compound inflation since Biden took office? Are your wages up this year 8 percent to pay for items that are up 40-50 percent??? You might want to learn the difference between annual inflation and wage rates vs compound rates. Better yet, try telling the voter who is looking at their wage growth vs what they paid for inelastic items in 2021.

wage rate vs compound inflation since Biden took office? Are your wages up this year 8 percent to pay for items that are up 40-50 percent??? You might want to learn the difference between annual inflation and wage rates vs compound rates. Better yet, try telling the voter who is looking at their wage growth vs what they paid for inelastic items in 2021.
What's the compound rate for wage growth?

The inflation rate this year has only been 3.2%

You poor thing. You're so disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back