Why vote for Biden again?

He initiated it.
Where is your proof of that...

That is a major lie pushed around the Right Wing media bubble...

If it was so easy for a President to direct a prosecution of an individual, how was Hillary not charged?
Please explain that?

Also, Why does Trump avoid trial to clear his name? Trump has done everything they can to delay court days...

Yep, same old Heads-I-Win, Tails-You-Lose games.

When it comes to Trump explanation of anything bad in economy is not-Trump.
When it comes to Biden explanation for anything bad is Biden.

I tell you that it was lower labor demand during 2020 that caused less dual-jobs, you say Covid caused it without even realizing that same causality applies to more dual-jobs during Biden.
You are claiming that the inflation that caused people to take a second job wasn't Biden's fault?

So Moderate Republicans who have real conservative beliefs are leftwing nut-jobs because they don't support Trump?

And you say you are not devoted to Trump...
I would say they are compromised, and will do what they are told, most likely though they ran on conservative values while having none

Where is your proof of that...

That is a major lie pushed around the Right Wing media bubble...

If it was so easy for a President to direct a prosecution of an individual, how was Hillary not charged?
Please explain that?

Also, Why does Trump avoid trial to clear his name? Trump has done everything they can to delay court days...
No, it's a fact, I have done research.
The real question is why not?
What you got that is better?
A burrito!

You are claiming that the inflation that caused people to take a second job wasn't Biden's fault?

....do you understand that when there is more demand for jobs, people will start to take more double-jobs? It's basic supply and demand.

Conversely, when there are few jobs, there will be less of that.

a-two-decade-analysis-of-the-u-s-job-market-trends-v0-b1dv38m1w9tc1.png

Obviously with record high job openings, and more availability of remote working, people are more likely to pick up extra hours with a second job.

Well that depends on whether or not they though it would hurt trump!

It was the same value for both presidents. So how does it look good for one but bad for the other?

Being a conspiracy nut means never having to be logical.

....do you understand that when there is more demand for jobs, people will start to take more double-jobs? It's basic supply and demand.

Conversely, when there are few jobs, there will be less of that.

a-two-decade-analysis-of-the-u-s-job-market-trends-v0-b1dv38m1w9tc1.png

Obviously with this many unfilled job openings, and more availability of remote working, people are more likely to pick up extra hours with a second job.
Whether there are jobs open has nothing to do with why y=they took second jobs.

It was the same value for both presidents. So how does it look good for one but bad for the other?

Being a conspiracy nut means never having to be logical.
Negative, I have shown you the large increase under Biden!

Not a second one, but do go on
What's so special about a second one?

If you can get favorable terms because your labor is in demand and the pay is good OF COURSE you are more likely to take it.

Half of those that have a second job say they got it because it's easy money and they like doing it, not because of a hardship.

What's so special about a second one?

If you can get favorable terms because your labor is in demand and the pay is good OF COURSE you are more likely to take it.

Half of those that have a second job say they got it because it's easy money and they like doing it, not because of a hardship.
link!

Forum List

Back