Why vote for Biden again?

I don’t find Biden that entertaining although he murdered the blob at the WHCD the other day and has had his way twice with the GOP in the last SOTUs.

I do find it comforting that we’re returning to normal after 4 years of a complete circus from 2017 to 2020. How many Chiefs of Staff did the blob have...like 5?
what you consider normal is debatable,,

like unemployment rates that dont include the majority of unemployed people??

I surrender to your supreme intelligence,,

Poor baby. :itsok:

Screenshot_20240507_102028_Samsung Internet.jpg

We can post those numbers and those numbers will be positive…… yet they will also be negated by Inflation and govt spend.
Not true.

It’s just more lame excuses from you.

Can you post how many months we have been under 4% unemployment with President Biden.

Right, Covid had nothing to do with that! Just stop while you are behind, Inflation is the reason more people are taking second jobs!
Yep, same old Heads-I-Win, Tails-You-Lose games.

When it comes to Trump explanation of anything bad in economy is not-Trump.
When it comes to Biden explanation for anything bad is Biden.

I tell you that it was lower labor demand during 2020 that caused less dual-jobs, you say Covid caused it without even realizing that same causality applies to more dual-jobs during Biden.

Hey dumbass; The Biden/Obama Administration definition of "unemployed" means "collecting unemployment benefits".

You should really stop before you embarass yourself further. They only count those collecting benefits as "unemployed".

Now do the labor participation rate. :fu:

well since you put it that way,,

could you tell us more reasons not to vote trump,,
On the numbers Trump was a pretty shit president...

You judge a president on how did he receive the issues or numbers an how did he leave with them...

Trump was in charge while:
Unemployment rose
Increased Deficit without any major increase GDP
Tax Cuts were implemented but not paid for (and never will)
Massive reduction og US foriegn power world wide especially in soft power
1 million Americans were killed by a virus (Trump said would be gone in two weeks)

Trump on the numbers is bad... Biden has better numbers...

On the numbers Trump was a pretty shit president...

You judge a president on how did he receive the issues or numbers an how did he leave with them...

Trump was in charge while:
Unemployment rose
Increased Deficit without any major increase GDP
Tax Cuts were implemented but not paid for (and never will)
Massive reduction og US foriegn power world wide especially in soft power
1 million Americans were killed by a virus (Trump said would be gone in two weeks)

Trump on the numbers is bad... Biden has better numbers...
beings youre a leftwing nutjob youve given me all the reasons to vote for him,,

you guys are his best supporters,,

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

Last edited:
That’s a really funny thing for a Trumptard to say

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody.jpg

He is twice impeached, indicted on 90+ criminal charges right now and you idiots nominated him anyway over prime aged, capable Republican woman with no baggage.
And, he will be the next President Brandon’s administration is a corrupt third world terror organization attempting to jail their competitors. The independents are understanding this and know the country was in a great place with Trump. The world wasn’t on fire because a red line wasn’t crossed with Trump as President.

Forum List

Back