Why vote for Biden again?

Nope, ot literally doesn't. Not my problem you're just not bright enough to discern the difference between add and create.

:itsok:
you need to learn the difference between a rectal thermometer and an oral thermometer,,

you have a brown ring around your mouth,,

Post the unemployment numbers

Post the GDP numbers

Post the employment numbers

Post stock market numbers

Then we can compare MILF
We can post those numbers and those numbers will be positive…… yet they will also be negated by Inflation and govt spend.

Anything not a year old?

More jobs means more people will take second jobs. Duh. Trump left office with 6.8% unemployment, while labor demand was lower.
Right, Covid had nothing to do with that! Just stop while you are behind, Inflation is the reason more people are taking second jobs!

simple minds are easily entertained,,
I don’t find Biden that entertaining although he murdered the blob at the WHCD the other day and has had his way twice with the GOP in the last SOTUs.

I do find it comforting that we’re returning to normal after 4 years of a complete circus from 2017 to 2020. How many Chiefs of Staff did the blob have...like 5?

Right, because the Government never skews numbers to make Biden look good! 🤦‍♂️

Oh look, it's another conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Hey, conspiracy nut, was the government also skewing the numbers to make Trump look good when that figure was also 5% while he was president?

Forum List

Back