Why vote for Biden again?

...you seriously don't understand who the conversation is about?
I know no GOPer that is without baggage and if youre talking about that kunt haley youre the one that doesnt understand anything,,

the GOP is not without sin and doesnt deserve to be near a political office,,

I know no GOPer that is without baggage and if youre talking about that kunt haley youre the one that doesnt understand anything,,

the GOP is not without sin and doesnt deserve to be near a political office,,

If only you knew how fucked in the head you sound.

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234
Global Inflation built on top of some one cutting Oil Supply...

Trump is a the gift that keeps on giving... This is the one thing Biden couldn't stop Trump doing and was very hard to fix...
Now the MAGA are running around trying to take a bow for creating a problem for Biden that took years to fix... This is to them a success...

The real question: Why vote for Trump who creates a mess like this?

This is the reality...
1715088013928.png

Trump may have screwed it up for a while but Biden has wages beating inflation for over a year...
Nice try Trump/MAGA, Americans are better than that... We see what you are at and you hope no one s watchin..

Global Inflation built on top of some one cutting Oil Supply...

Trump is a the gift that keeps on giving... This is the one thing Biden couldn't stop Trump doing and was very hard to fix...
Now the MAGA are running around trying to take a bow for creating a problem for Biden that took years to fix... This is to them a success...

The real question: Why vote for Trump who creates a mess like this?
well since you put it that way,,

could you tell us more reasons not to vote trump,,
I know you're insane. So there's that.
thats not a number,,
and you call me insane,,

hey why did yyou run away last night??

would it be you realized how much of a stupid cock sucker you looked like??

well since you put it that way,,

could you tell us more reasons not to vote trump,,

thats not a number,,
and you call me insane,,

hey why did yyou run away last night??

would it be you realized how much of a stupid cock sucker you looked like??

LOL

No, I left to go to bed. See that? You look insane again. And a big reason not to vote for him... he tried sending fake electors to Congress to steal the election he lost.

LOL

No, I left to go to bed. See that? You look insane again. And a big reason not to vote for him... he tried sending fake electors to Congress to steal the election he lost.
but its morning in moscow,, why was your relief guy late??

my bad,,, "relief person"

I am not assuming their gender,,

LOL

The Biden administration has cost almost all Americans thousands of dollars a year unnecessarily. He's fuckin' outta there!

Forum List

Back