Why vote for Biden again?

Conservatism is a mental disorder.
It was once as important as the progressive voice was in this country , Now if you align with Trump, support JAN 6TH OR MAGA you are a traitor to this country,

We were talking about the 15½ million jobs. Not my problem you veer off on tangents.
why would what I did be your fault,,

I went that way because what you said was relevant to why we need a actual unemployment number instead of one thats just people still looking for work,,

if we had that I could use that to help confirm your claim,,

why would what I did be your fault,,

I went that way because what you said was relevant to why we need a actual unemployment number instead of one thats just people still looking for work,,

if we had that I could use that to help confirm your claim,,

No, you couldn't use that. It's establishment data. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

if you would post a link to your claim of charges being refiled you will see what I am talking about,,

unntil then its going to be a mystery to you,,

LOL

You making up shit again is hardly a mystery.

Trump's "perfect" phone call with Zelenskyy in July, 2019. It wasn't public until September, 2019.

Charges against Zlochevsky came back more than a year before then in June 2018...

So how did Trump ask questions that led to Zlochevsky's charges coming back?

Did Trump have a time machine?

Or were you just making up shit again?

LOL

You making up shit again is hardly a mystery.

Trump's "perfect" phone call with Zelenskyy in July, 2019. It wasn't public until September, 2019.

Charges against Zlochevsky came back more than a year before then in June 2018...

So how did Trump ask questions that led to Zlochevsky's charges coming back?

Did Trump have a time machine?

Or were you just making up shit again?
I guess I had the yrs backwards,, I could have sworn it was reversed,,

the charges were still dropped so it doesnt really matter,,

they fired shokin for no reason,,

yes I could,,

you dont know what youre talking about

Retard, the unemployment rate, and the definition of unemployed persons being those looking for work, come from household data. The 15½ million jobs added under Biden come from establishment data.

Two entirely different sets of dat, you moron.

You can't use one to confirm the other. No wonder you can't stop making shit up -- you really don't know wtf you're talking about.

Retard, the unemployment rate, and the definition of unemployed persons being those looking for work, come from household data. The 15½ million jobs added under Biden come from establishment data.

Two entirely different sets of dat, you moron.

You can't use one to confirm the other. No wonder you can't stop making shit up -- you really don't know wtf you're talking about.
if its just people looking for work its not an unemployment,,

a true UNEMPLOYMENT number would include everyone thats UNEMPLOYED,,,
NOT JUST PEOPLE STILL LOOKING,,

I guess I had the yrs backwards,, I could have sworn it was reversed,,

the charges were still dropped so it doesnt really matter,,

they fired shokin for no reason,,

Just more evidence how you make shit up because your positions are so weak.

And yes, they clearly had a case since they brought the charges back.

Just more evidence how you make shit up because your positions are so weak.

And yes, they clearly had a case since they brought the charges back.
you said earlier they dropped all charges except tax evasion,,,

were you lying??

if its just people looking for work its not an unemployment,,

a true UNEMPLOYMENT number would include everyone thats UNEMPLOYED,,,
NOT JUST PEOPLE STILL LOOKING,,

Says you, an idiot who makes shit up. You make up your own unemployment figures. You make up imaginary Trump questions. You're not grounded in reality.

you said earlier they dropped all charges except tax evasion,,,

were you lying??

I did say that because that's what happened in 2017. Then in 2018, they brought back the original charges.

It's bad enough you make shit up. But it's even worse you can't keep up with a conversation.

Says you, an idiot who makes shit up. You make up your own unemployment figures. You make up imaginary Trump questions. You're not grounded in reality.
no says it,,,

its claim is unemployment but it only includes those still looking for work not everyone thats not employed,,

you know theres a bunch of two yr olds are out there not being counted

Forum List

Back