Zone1 When Racism is not a Thing of the Past

What we see in this forum is a fraction of the racism in America. The conversations here are not between imaginary people. The racism we see posted is from real humans. These conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. Then we see stuff like this:

These comments were not made in the 1800's. They are being made in 21st century America.

Look at that pretty RACIST BIGOTED WHITE FEMALE RECIPIENT OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION making comments like she did.

“Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids”

Keep gaslighting.

Nearly 9/10 violent crimes between the 2 races are Black on White. That's a disproportionality of over 40x per capita.

If White people were committing violence against Black Americans at identical rates there would be tens and tens of millions White on Black attacks annually.
Actually whites are in far more danger from other whites. And then you have the effects of white racism on the health of black people.

Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2023, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. Most of these deaths can be attributed to the stress caused by white racism.

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”
Most violence hapens intraracialy. You are trying to conflate a very small number of crimes into a mountain. Every year blacks are the number 1 victim of hate crimes with the perpetrator of most hate crimes being white. The only person gaslighting here is you.

1715107510682.png

Actually whites are in far more danger from other whites. And then you have the effects of white racism on the health of black people.

Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2023, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. Most of these deaths can be attributed to the stress caused by white racism.

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”
Most violence hapens intraracialy. You are trying to conflate a very small number of crimes into a mountain. Every year blacks are the number 1 victim of hate crimes with the perpetrator of most hate crimes being white. The only person gaslighting here is you.

View attachment 943361
The fact that whites are -at least still- the predominant part of the population only makes that "fact" a matter of course....Entirely irrelevant to anything.

Meanwhile, blacks (13%) commit over 50% of the total homicides among all racial groups.

View attachment 943361

Lol. Someone doesn't understand per capita. We're talking about frequency. Compare the White vs Black homicide rates by state. It's not even close.

Last edited:
And of course in the 258 years of white racism in this country there has never been an unqualified white person hired for a job over a better qualified person of color.

OOP, I forgot. Talk to flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Millions of whites do this and qualification is ignored. This goes on all over the country and you idiots disingenuusly pretend that white is not a race and that because of race whites get hired.
Proof?

OP said on another thread that Gd has cursed the Jews, yet he desperately tries to paint racism as the worst bigotry in America.

When white 6th graders are taken out of their middle school by their Vice Principal to head over to a black community center with black toddlers to screech “Death to Blacks!,” then he‘ll have my sympathy. That’s what happened to Jewish kids, by liberals.

Race is by far one of the most important aspects of a person in society. It is one of the key pillars within society. I remember doing a social experiment back in 2017 on dating apps, posing as a white "Chad", matching with women, and then saying overtly racist things(I used the hard R N word), seeing if they would still entertain him afterwards. As a chad, it wasn't hard to get matches. Virtually none of them had a problem with his racist behavior. I even had a few girls from some of the wokest colleges in my liberal area appease him and ignore the behavior. They got scared when I threatened to out them.

That woke sh#$ is a facade. They're all racists lol. White liberals are just covert with it, implicit with it. White liberals in my city will literally send their white children miles away to the suburbs, just so they don't have to go to black and brown neighborhood schools. The few who genuinely aren't racist, there's no guarantee they won't be racist in 10 years. Actually, it's 90% certain they will be. Look at Anna Kasparian. I wouldn't be surprised if she is straight up MAGA in the next 5 years, When people show you who they are, I believe them.

These days I like backstabbing white people. I go along to get along until it is too late for them. Yes sir and no sir. Take. Take. Take. Extract maximum value, and redistribute it back into black hands. I do Uber a lot. I got to thinking last year "why am i tipping people who hate me?". I ask myself whether my Polish Uber Eats driver supports reparations. The answer is no. Well, no tip for you, then. No reparations no tip.

Race is by far one of the most important aspects of a person in society. It is one of the key pillars within society. I remember doing a social experiment back in 2017 on dating apps, posing as a white "Chad", matching with women, and then saying overtly racist things(I used the hard R N word), seeing if they would still entertain him afterwards. As a chad, it wasn't hard to get matches. Virtually none of them had a problem with his racist behavior. I even had a few girls from some of the wokest colleges in my liberal area appease him and ignore the behavior. They got scared when I threatened to out them.

That woke sh#$ is a facade. They're all racists lol. White liberals are just covert with it, implicit with it. White liberals in my city will literally send their white children miles away to the suburbs, just so they don't have to go to black and brown neighborhood schools. The few who genuinely aren't racist, there's no guarantee they won't be racist in 10 years. Actually, it's 90% certain they will be. Look at Anna Kasparian. I wouldn't be surprised if she is straight up MAGA in the next 5 years, When people show you who they are, I believe them.

These days I like backstabbing white people. I go along to get along until it is too late for them. Yes sir and no sir. Take. Take. Take. Extract maximum value, and redistribute it back into black hands. I do Uber a lot. I got to thinking last year "why am i tipping people who hate me?". I ask myself whether my Polish Uber Eats driver supports reparations. The answer is no. Well, no tip for you, then. No reparations no tip.
Then don't complain when you get bad or no service. A trip is a direct reward for good service, if blacks like you stop tipping Uber drivers, they will get taken the long way around, have long waits for arrivals or other passive actions of revenge in advance. Just like servers is restaurants don't go out of their way to provide good service to blacks since blacks have a well-deserved reputation for no to bad tips while being very demanding customers.

You have to remember that you are a very obvious member of a tiny minority when you make your threats. The worst possible outcome for black Americans is for the rest of Americans perceive them as threats. Thirteen percent can't compete with eighty seven percent. You and IM2 whine about being treated badly now, what do you think will happen when the majority views you as active troublemakers?

Forum List

Back