Zone1 When Racism is not a Thing of the Past

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What we see in this forum is a fraction of the racism in America. The conversations here are not between imaginary people. The racism we see posted is from real humans. These conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. Then we see stuff like this:

These comments were not made in the 1800's. They are being made in 21st century America.

Look at that pretty RACIST BIGOTED WHITE FEMALE RECIPIENT OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION making comments like she did.

What we see in this forum is a fraction of the racism in America. The conversations here are not between imaginary people. The racism we see posted is from real humans. These conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. Then we see stuff like this:

These comments were not made in the 1800's. They are being made in 21st century America.

Look at that pretty RACIST BIGOTED WHITE FEMALE RECIPIENT OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION making comments like she did.

How is this "racist" in the least? Ms. Witske doesn't have any power in this country, in fact she was denied her seat in the US Senate by a misogynist electorate.

Just because she may disagree with you on the issues doesn't make her racist. And since she has exactly ZERO power to impose her beliefs, she still wouldn't be a "racist" even if you say she is somehow bigoted.

Yes .. because we all know that Affirmative Action and DEI turns out the best, qualified candidates for a role .. There have never been unqualified candidates that were selected over well-qualified or better qualified candidates because of race from DEI and Affirmative Action.

Can i have a show of hands as to who would like to be operated on by an AA doc?

~S~

How is this "racist" in the least? Ms. Witske doesn't have any power in this country, in fact she was denied her seat in the US Senate by a misogynist electorate.

Just because she may disagree with you on the issues doesn't make her racist. And since she has exactly ZERO power to impose her beliefs, she still wouldn't be a "racist" even if you say she is somehow bigoted.
Here we go with the denials from the racist section. What she said was racist. Period.

Yes .. because we all know that Affirmative Action and DEI turns out the best, qualified candidates for a role .. There have never been unqualified candidates that were selected over well-qualified or better qualified candidates because of race from DEI and Affirmative Action.
And of course in the 258 years of white racism in this country there has never been an unqualified white person hired for a job over a better qualified person of color.

OOP, I forgot. Talk to flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Millions of whites do this and qualification is ignored. This goes on all over the country and you idiots disingenuusly pretend that white is not a race and that because of race whites get hired.

And of course in the 258 years of white racism in this country there has never been an unqualified white person hired for a job over a better qualified person of color.

OOP, I forgot. Talk to flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Millions of whites do this and qualification is ignored. This goes on all over the country and you idiots disingenuusly pretend that white is not a race and that because of race whites get hired.
Affirmative Action and DEI solve that .. right? :popcorn:

There is nothing to disagree with here marx. This woman made a racist comment. Your dusagreement amounts to I'm white and I say so, and that s just a disagreement that is not valid.

Affirmative Action and DEI solve that .. right? :popcorn:
Your assumption about the policies are based on a racist beiief and is incorrect. And yes policies that create equal opportunities do solve the problem. Whites are not entitled to everything.

DEI in action. When you know the scales are being thumbed, you can't just assume merit is where the diploma came from. This is a classic backfire. Like pretty much everything the left cooks up...

Nah, not when it wasn't what you say. Whites were invited and had been invited for the 20 years this organization has existed.

You can make up your own story if you like to defend racism against white people.

Doesn't change a thing.

Forum List

Back