What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

Bingo!! So sounds pretty unconstitutional to me as they're not interested in the truth, it's just to make the big bad orange monster shut up.

Trump can't intimidate jurors, witnesses etc...that's it...like any other mob boss or criminal or civil defendant on trial.

Gag orders are legal, and constitutional.

Why can't Trump act like a normal, level headed adult, instead of a silver spoon fed, spoiled, tantrum driven brat?

The same reason gag orders are usually put in place. To protect the integrity of the proceedings. To prevent witnesses or members of the jury from being intimidated.

In the context of a criminal trial Trump is a defendant. Not a presidential candidate.
Any explanation will be summarily dismissed.

They don't care.

Nobody with an above room temperature IQ expects politics and politicians to be free of corruption, and to work only for the people. That's just childish to imagine that.

But dimocrap FILTH have taken corruption to levels never seen before in the history of mankind.

And even that might be acceptable if they delivered a matching ROI or were even somewhat competent. But they're not.

So now we've got massive corruption, and -- Nothing else. Just corruption. The Country is going down the shitter and dimocrap FILTH are stealing as much as they can while they can.
SEE its all about party over people.

Jail for his contempt of court, likely not...

But he could be given a time out for a few hours, I suppose, there at the courthouse holding cell?? Still unlikely though....

Trump has set himself to come out of this spat with the judge, to be the big winner.

But he's also gambling with the risk of being humiliated and becoming the 'biggest loser'.

Rhetorically speaking, Biden and America's government are ready to hold the political gun to Trump's head. It will be too late if Trump takes the antiwar stand that's expected of him.

Any explanation will be summarily dismissed.

They don't care.
I know. I just can't resist when they seem to cockily claim "no leftie can answer this question", posing some gotcha question that a toddler can answer without breaking a sweat.

I know it's a waste of time, but somewhere in the back of my head I always hold out hope that one of them will realize how much of a fool they're being.

I know. I just can't resist when they seem to cockily claim "no leftie can answer this question", posing some gotcha question that a toddler can answer without breaking a sweat.

I know it's a waste of time, but somewhere in the back of my head I always hold out hope that one of them will realize how much of a fool they're being.
Reading up on cults, I've found the only way to communicate with them is a very controlled process. But that's in real life. On a message board? No way.

Anyway, I admire your patience and effort!

WE are the fools, WE have given up Our power, and allowed the rich and powerful to spend their time and dollars to buy our government.

Reading up on cults, I've found the only way to communicate with them is a very controlled process. But that's in real life. On a message board? No way.

Anyway, I admire your patience and effort!
To be honest, the only way I can remain patient is by leaving the board for days on end. Simply giving up, when the purposeful obtuseness gets too much. After a few days, usually when I'm at work and a bit bored, I engage for a few hours, or a few days, and leave again. It would drive me insane otherwise.

There is a Huge difference between point counterpoint with the media between those involved versus the defendant maintaining innocence.
Thinkers know that
Feelers choose to wish for what they feel to magically turn into fact by endless repeating

Bingo!! So sounds pretty unconstitutional to me as they're not interested in the truth, it's just to make the big bad orange monster shut up.
its-the-little-things-v0-xqqs2iyrcuyc1.jpeg

The judge has admitted that $1000 fines are not a deterrent

What is his next step?pickle
I don't know...
it's a real pickle of a spot to be in....Trump seems to want to be locked up, seems he sees votes and donations going up from it.

Forum List

Back