What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

That's one of the if not the biggest whopper I ever heard.
You are absolutely right. Trump has way more rights than other people do. Just check YouTube. It's full of examples of "Karen's" who get fined and jailed for way less than Trump does. But by all means. I bet you a million dollar you can't find a single example of a criminal defendant openly disparaging jurors or witnesses during a trial and not facing consequences. Not. A. Single. Example.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Bingo!! So sounds pretty unconstitutional to me as they're not interested in the truth, it's just to make the big bad orange monster shut up.
The only time Trump shuts his trap is when he's reaching into his feedbag for another Big Mac & a Diet Coke.

You are absolutely right. Trump has way more rights than other people do. Just check YouTube. It's full of examples of "Karen's" who get fined and jailed for way less than Trump does. But by all means. I bet you a million dollar you can't find a single example of a criminal defendant openly disparaging jurors or witnesses during a trial and not facing consequences. Not. A. Single. Example.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I got a better idea. Show me another defendant who's been treated like Trump.

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Because MAGA is a threat to members of the court and their families.
Trump firing up MAGA with rhetoric calling them un American and criminals encourages MAGA to take action.
Remember Jan 6?

The reasons for having to gag Trump have been clearly stated.

All that's left is to see whether or not Trump can push it to the point at which he's jailed for a night or weekend.

And then the big question on whether he can put the jail time to his personal use?

Personally, I would say that Trump would score a win if he's thrown in Jail. But only in the short term.

Americans will still see it as defeat for Trump in the long term.

If the judge is biased against Trump then all he needs to do is call Trump up to stand in front of him and be lectured. l

Beware that the judge is biased enough against Trump to do that while having at least a 3 foot height advantage over Trump.

Any other defendant would have been jailed for contempt
Why is Trump getting special treatment?

Any other defendant wouldn't have been gagged over this and quite frankly, wouldn't have even been CHARGED in the first place.

They would have been allowed to defend themselves when their witness was allowed to attack them as much as they wanted.

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:
This is just an attempt to muzzle Trump during an election campaign. It's pure harassment. Nothing more.

The antics that the state's witnesses are pulling in court are intended to infuriate Trump.

I think if he plays it smart he'll end up like Johnny Depp after his last trial.

Smear campaign
Continuation of media and dem campaign to make the Orange Man appear sinister to the brain dead emotetards who can’t think and therefore can’t choose on their own

Any other defendant wouldn't have been gagged over this and quite frankly, wouldn't have even been CHARGED in the first place.

They would have been allowed to defend themselves when their witness was allowed to attack them as much as they wanted.

Merchan has issued a gag order in Trump's criminal hush money trial, prohibiting Trump from publicly commenting on jurors or on the participation of potential witnesses. He also placed restrictions on Trump to protect court staff, prosecutors, their family members, and family members of the judge.

Trump is free to declare his innocence and discuss specific charges.

He is prohibited from making personal attacks against jurors, withesses, judge, prosecutor and their families

I got a better idea. Show me another defendant who's been treated like Trump.
Sure. How many?

1. In 2018, Stormy Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avenatti, was issued a gag order by a federal judge in a case involving President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen. The order prohibited Avenatti from discussing the case with the media or public.
  2. In 2019, a judge in Virginia issued a gag order in a case involving a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. The order prohibited the parties involved from discussing the case with the media.
  3. In 2020, a judge in Massachusetts issued a gag order in a case involving actress Lori Loughlin and the college admissions scandal. The order prohibited the parties involved from discussing the case with the media.

The reasons for having to gag Trump have been clearly stated.

All that's left is to see whether or not Trump can push it to the point at which he's jailed for a night or weekend.

And then the big question on whether he can put the jail time to his personal use?

Personally, I would say that Trump would score a win if he's thrown in Jail. But only in the short term.

Americans will still see it as defeat for Trump in the long term.

If the judge is biased against Trump then all he needs to do is call Trump up to stand in front of him and be lectured. l

Beware that the judge is biased enough against Trump to do that while having at least a 3 foot height advantage over Trump.
Kookbot judge has something in common with you....

Forum List

Back