Michae Cohen: "I swear to God, I don't have anything on Trump".

cool let's take xiden to court without any charges then. I honestly can't wait. It'd be wrong, but since it's okay for you guys what the fck!

Cause if anything, he has an appeal he can use, can cry rigged, and then repeat it, right?
dimocraps have proven they are not the 'loyal opposition'. They are scum. No better than the winning politicians in 3rd world Countries that inevitably round up their opposition and imprison them. Or worse.

When we fire-bombed bombed Tokyo it wasn't to destroy any military targets. Same with Nagasaki and Hiroshima. It was to let the Japanese know -- Don't do it again.

Same with Germany. When the Brits fire-bombed Dresden. Dresden wasn't a Military target. No way. No how.

It was to let the Germans know, "We're not going to put up with your shit anymore. You need to settle down and become civilized."

We need to go after dimocrap FILTH with everything we have. Everything. Imprison them, break them both financially and emotionally. Destroy them utterly, completely and without mercy.

Then, when they can't even stand up on their own two feet, knock them down again.

And keep knocking them down. When they've had enough, go after their institutions. The DISGUSTING FILTH, Academia, the ABA, the Tech companies. Don't hurt them. Destroy them

They also don't always lie.

A barely intelligent adult knows that.

You don't. Sorry.
That's a main theme for sleazy. You should read up. Cohen has lied. Credibility shot. So Al Capone never lied either right?

Relax.

You can scream "Total Exoneration" next week when the Jury is hung, giving trump another 'victory'.
Unless the prosecution can pull a rabbit out of their hat, Cohen's whole testimony may be worthless at this point. He might be able to convince a jury that he was lying before but isn't now, but now it looks like he's been lying within this case. So I guess we'll see how the prosecution deals with what happened today. Maybe they'll have some kind of explanation.

But yeah, a hung jury is very possible, at which time we'd hear "complete exoneration".

And Trump has every right to do so.:fu:
Just stating FACTS
I never said he couldn’t delay, appeal and scream Rigged…..just stating that is his tactic.
cool let's take xiden to court without any charges then. I honestly can't wait. It'd be wrong, but since it's okay for you guys what the fck!

Cause if anything, he has an appeal he can use, can cry rigged, and then repeat it, right?
Go for it
IDGAF

Sounding like Cohen got busted on a story he told about calling Trump on an issue related to the case, with text messages (with Keith Schiller?) indicating he didn't. Sure doesn't sound good.

I hope Cohen has been saving whatever money he's made on his podcast. He may be a Wal Mart greeter soon.
~~~~~~~
Then there's Former prosecutor Costello's Congressional testimony saying that Cohen said he had nothing on Trump in front of another witness..... Was Cohne lying then, now?

Unless the prosecution can pull a rabbit out of their hat, Cohen's whole testimony may be worthless at this point. He might be able to convince a jury that he was lying before but isn't now, but now it looks like he's been lying within this case. So I guess we'll see how the prosecution deals with what happened today. Maybe they'll have some kind of explanation.

But yeah, a hung jury is very possible, at which time we'd hear "complete exoneration".
But sleazy lawyers don’t lie always, except when they do! Here’s some more of the sleazyness,

Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.

Stick a fork into Donald Trump. He’s the one who fucked up big time here.

Costello’s testimony is going to be excluded from the jury. That’s what he gets for being an asshole in court.

There are good and valid reasons why Trump has lost every court case so far and we saw all of them on display today.

I can only conclude that Trump is trying to force a mistrial like Harvey Weinstein.

Costello’s testimony is going to be excluded from the jury. That’s what he gets for being an asshole in court.

There are good and valid reasons why Trump has lost every court case so far and we saw all of them on display today.

I can only conclude that Trump is trying to force a mistrial like Harvey Weinstein.
Lost every court case?

Tell that to the Dimtard nutbags in Colorado and several other states who tried to ban him from the ballot, you raving moron.

Try posting once, just once, in your pathetic life without lying.

Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.
Think Cohen trusted Costello, dupe?

Now take a look at one of your heroes, Rudy in all his MAGA glory thinking of how he screwed Costello out of millions in lawyer fees. No honor among thieves:

Attachments

• giulianihand.jpg
    giulianihand.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Think Cohen trusted Costello, dupe?

Now take a look at one of your heroes, Rudy in all his MAGA glory thinking of how he screwed Costello out of millions in lawyer fees. No honor among thieves:
You should start a thread on that topic, Troll.

Don’t go away mad muskrat, just go away

Forum List

Back