US has been holding up several weapons shipments to Israel for two weeks, source says

To you this is a "757" except it is a CRUISE MISSILE...
If it was a cruise missile you wouldn't have seen it at all because of the speed and size and hundreds of people who watch air traffic for a living in that region would have come forward and said it was a missile... what kind of idiot thinks an officer and pilot in our US military would blow a hole into our pentagon?... are you insane?...

1715121177527.png

Since 2021 "Made in Türkiye" is mandatory.
Anyone can press a metal piece and upload it to Twitter for Judas-Jew propganda.

They also wrote "made by" instead of "made in" on that metal piece.

And it is in English, not Turkish. :rolleyes:

Not gone soon enough. 182 days to the election and God knows how many weeks required for vote counting this time, 258 days to inauguration 2025.
The problem is that I suspect the Dems are delaying kicking Biden to the curb and will announce their new nominee at the Democrat Convention in late August. Early voting begins in September in many areas. That gives the Republicans no time to do opp research, develop campaigns and ads, and communicate them to the voters.

Doesn't matter what it says, you don't get the whole picture.

The entire region is at war, while Israel prefers destroying the enemy stockpiles,
what do you think is the result of pressuring Israel to rely less on US ammunition?

The entire region isn't at war.
Israel can not rely less on US ammunition because Israel's economy isn't big enough to rely less on sugar daddy AmeriCOW.
Simple as that.
Israel is already overstepping in this relationship resulting in US strategic interests being effected.
Any US meeting with foreign leaders will include requests to pressure Israel.

We're so fucking back with Nick Fuentes type-of-guys being reinstated on Twitter, anti genocide-JOE protests.
So, the next 10 years Epstein-underground-NY-tunnel-Israel will go all-in with remaining money in the Washington swamp.

What's your USA exit-strategy?
I hope you're not that dumb enough to have not learned from history with being a Jew in a Christian country increasingly shifting to leftist anti-genocide and Christian Christ is king narrative.

If Israel paid for it, ship it. If its via aid to Israel, we should stop sending any financial or nonfinancial support to countries in the ME, the Levant, North Africa, Africa, and Asia. Trade enthusiastically, and sell whoever arms if they buy them, but cut off the country welfare tit.

Once Russia is defeated in Ukraine, we should announce a ten year sunset provision for all military defense treaties outside the Americas.

We should refocus on the Americas.

The entire region isn't at war.
Israel can not rely less on US ammunition because Israel's economy isn't big enough to rely less on sugar daddy AmeriCOW.
Simple as that.
Israel is already overstepping in this relationship resulting in US strategic interests being effected.
Any US meeting with foreign leaders will include requests to pressure Israel.

We're so fucking back with Nick Fuentes type-of-guys being reinstated on Twitter, anti genocide-JOE protests.
So, the next 10 years Epstein-underground-NY-tunnel-Israel will go all-in with remaining money in the Washington swamp.

What's your USA exit-strategy?
I hope you're not that dumb enough to have not learned from history with being a Jew in a Christian country increasingly shifting to leftist anti-genocide and Christian Christ is king narrative.
Islamists are lousy debaters because you operate under the impression,
you need to deny and claim the opposite of everything,
no matter how ridiculous

All it takes to see you full of it, is look at the number of wars
Islamists are currently engaged in, and the only common
denominator in all of them
- Arab imperialism.

My USA exist-strategy?
Boy you really don't get it.

Israel economy is bigger than ever.
Israel won all major victories during US arms embargo.
Before threatening Jews with history, first learn a bit about
what happened to EVERY empire, that got it wrong with Jews.

There's no US of A without Jews,
and you Muzzies will whine as usual, blaming the infidels,
since you can't see beyond your little hateful shortsighted egos.
Because it's you who need an exist strategy when the US has no leverage.

After Israel gained independence, and liberated Jerusalem without the US,
what do you Muzzie degenerates think comes next? And what held it before?

Last edited:
If Israel paid for it, ship it. If its via aid to Israel, we should stop sending any financial or nonfinancial support to countries in the ME, the Levant, North Africa, Africa, and Asia. Trade enthusiastically, and sell whoever arms if they buy them, but cut off the country welfare tit.

Once Russia is defeated in Ukraine, we should announce a ten year sunset provision for all military defense treaties outside the Americas.

We should refocus on the Americas.
So you’re saying we should still send funds to Ukraine until they defeat the enemy, but immediately stop sending funds to the Jews to defeat THEIR enemy?

So you’re saying we should still send funds to Ukraine until they defeat the enemy, but immediately stop sending funds to the Jews to defeat THEIR enemy?
No, Russobot. I am saying stop sending funds to anyone outside of Ukraine. Once Ukraine is finished blowing your comrades to hell, then we can sunset the NATO treaty involvement for 8 years, to give Europe time to follow Poland and get its head out its ass, or give Poland time to arm up properly.

No, Russobot. I am saying stop sending funds to anyone outside of Ukraine. Once Ukraine is finished blowing your comrades to hell, then we can sunset the NATO treaty involvement for 8 years, to give Europe time to follow Poland and get its head out its ass, or give Poland time to arm up properly.
I stopped reading at Russbot.

Changed my mind…..kept reading.

Why are you so OK with sending Ukraine aid to blow Russians to hell, but we should stop sending aid to Israel to blow Jew-hating Muslim terrorists to hell? Why don’t we just stop sending the corrupt Ukrainians money NOW?

Oh right….you're a lib. You side against Jews in fwvor of Muslims.

Changed my mind…..kept reading.

Why are you so OK with sending Ukraine aid to blow Russians to hell, but we should stop sending aid to Israel to blow Jew-hating Muslim terrorists to hell? Why don’t we just stop sending the corrupt Ukrainians money NOW?
Because Russia is an aggressive state that has to be suppressed before it gets to NATO countries - which we defend with our nukes. Putin wants to reform the USSR, and has stated such. Russia has been an enemy of Europe for centuries. By supplying Ukraine, we degrade their ability to do that. Then we can finally leave Europe.

Oh right….you're a lib. You side against Jews in fwvor of Muslims.
No I side against Russian aggression, just like every Republican before Russian money laundering Trump, which you know Russobot.

Also, as I stated, I have no problem SELLING IT TO THEM. I don't want to give anything to the league of welfare cheat nations any more.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because Russia is an aggressive state that has to be suppressed before it gets to NATO countries - which we defend with our nukes. Putin wants to reform the USSR, and has stated such. Russia has been an enemy of Europe for centuries. By supplying Ukraine, we degrade their ability to do that. Then we can finally leave Europe.

No I side against Russian aggression, just like every Republican before Russian money laundering Trump, which you know Russobot.

Also, as I stated, I have no problem SELLING IT TO THEM. I don't want to give anything to the league of welfare cheat nations any more.
And that answer is quite telling. You’re for money for Ukraine because Russia was the aggressor.

What do you call the October 7th savage massacre of Jews by Muslim terrorists? Not aggressive enough for you?

Your anti-Jew bias is coloring your position, bigtime.

And that answer is quite telling. You’re for money for Ukraine because Russia was the aggressor.

What do you call the October 7th savage massacre of Jews by Muslim terrorists? Not aggressive enough for you?

Your anti-Jew bias is coloring your position, bigtime.
You're an idiot, even for a Russobot. If Russia gets aggressive with NATO, we may end up in a shooting war with them. This stops their aggression before it reaches NATO.

PLus 500,000 dead Russian soldiers is worth it regardless, which is why you are freaking out Russobot.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
US President Joe Biden's administration has been holding up several Boeing-made arms shipments to Israel for at least two weeks, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.

The shipments involved Boeing-made Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAM), which convert dumb bombs into precision-guided ones, as well as Small Diameter Bombs.

The sources did not elaborate further.

US sending political message​

The White House and Pentagon declined comment. The news of a delayed arms shipment was first reported by Axios over the weekend and Politico first reported on the types of arms delayed and the reasoning on Tuesday.

Without addressing whether there had been a suspension in arms shipments, the Pentagon said on Monday that there had not been a policy decision to withhold arms from Israel, America's closest Middle East ally.

Washington has said however it could not support an Israeli invasion of the Gaza border city of Rafah without an appropriate and credible humanitarian plan.

The delayed shipments include small diameter tail kits for unguided bombs made by Boeing that are designed to make them more accurate, the source said, adding several direct commercial sales that were in process for Israel were also being held up. A pause in new sales would impede Israel's ability to restock weapons it has used.

A senior Israeli official, speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity, did not confirm any specific hold-up in arms supplies but appeared to take the reports in stride: “As the prime minister has already said, if we have to fight with our fingernails, then we’ll do what we have to do.”

The search for signs of intelligent life in the Biden administration continues despite these discouraging results. The shipments Biden us holding up would make Israeli bombs more accurate which would likely mean fewer civilian casualties, and while doing this Biden and Blinken continue to claim they are concerned about civilian casualties in Gaza.

Monkey see, monkey do. Obama's great personal animosity toward Israel led him to do the same thing in 2014, holding up shipments of highly accurate Hellfire missiles to Israel, but some one pointed out to Obama what a stupid thing it was to complain about Palestinian casualties while forcing Israel to use less accurate munition that would cause more civilian casualties, and Obama ended his hold on the shipments.

While Obama's policies toward Israel were guided by his personal feelings, Biden's current anti-Israel policies are the result of his desperate attempts to win Michigan in the next election since analysts say that if he doesn't win Michigan, he can't win the election, and there is nothing Biden won't do to try to win Michigan. That's why his administration made a 180 degree turn in policy and rhetoric concerning Israel after the Muslims in Michigan threatened not to vote for him unless he turned on Israel during the Michigan primary.

Now, Biden is the leader of the anti Israel protests in the US and beyond, supporting the false claim Israel has weaponized food and moving from praising Israel's conduct of the war to now condemning Israel at every opportunity. I'm sure Blinken and Biden are threatening to abandon Israel at the UN and other international organizations and perhaps more, but as Netanyahu reasoned in 2014, Congressional support for Israel will limit the damage Biden and Blinken can do and they will be gone soon.
Obama had no personal animosity towards Israel. And Biden is right in what he is doing. Netanyahu is hell bent on extermination. That can't be supported by Amerca.

Obama had no personal animosity towards Israel. And Biden is right in what he is doing. Netanyahu is hell bent on extermination. That can't be supported by Amerca.
Yep Obama made Bibi exit Whitehouse by Side Door ( By Dumpsters ) same way he did the Dali Lama

Yep Obama made Bibi exit Whitehouse by Side Door ( By Dumpsters ) same way he did the Dali Lama
What about that parting FU vote in the U.N. as Obama was about to leave the White House? He really gave Israel the middle finger.

As disgusted as I am with Biden choosing to side with HAMAS and allowing horrific antisemitism to swell up on campuses without saying a word, I take some solace knowing the 80% of Americans support Israel.

If it was a cruise missile you wouldn't have seen it at all because of the speed and size and hundreds of people who watch air traffic for a living in that region would have come forward and said it was a missile... what kind of idiot thinks an officer and pilot in our US military would blow a hole into our pentagon?... are you insane?...

YOU ARE INSANE.

You believe a "757" flew in a 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground.

How far below the nose of a 757 are the bottom of the engines?

You are a TRAITOR.

YOU LIE TO COVER FOR ZIONIST FASCIST TREASON AGAINST AMERICA.

Forum List

Back