They are busting Trump rght now in court

Vox is so popular that I've never even heard of them before.
Ok, let’s see:

I guess take your pick

The issue is trump is in court for falsifying business records, this case isn’t about the hush money, it’s about business records. The hush money is just how Bragg was able to revive the misdemeanor and turn it into a felony b
The records in question are in reference to the hush money funds. Which account they came out of makes no difference as long as they are traced to the candidate, who legally needs to disclose them

The records in question are in reference to the hush money funds. Which account they came out of makes no difference as long as they are traced to the candidate, who legally needs to disclose them
If he paid for them out of his own personal funds, then the money didn’t come from the business right? I guess I’m missing the part where it became a business expense…did he pay cohen from his own pocket meaning it wasn’t a business record, or did he pay him from the companies money meaning it was a business record?

Also, again, if this was indeed an internal business record, as has been previously suggested, and the law Bragg used to indict trump requires “intent to defraud”, it would seem that that component is missing and the indictment doesn’t meet the requirements to charge Trump.

However, and again, in question his willful choice to NOT list the underlying crimes in the indictment give him a potential incredibly open ended indictment…that could be an issue..and a problem for Bragg.

If he paid for them out of his own personal funds, then the money didn’t come from the business right? I guess I’m missing the part where it became a business expense
The money didn’t need to come from his business account. Doesn’t matter where it came from. It needed to be filed and reported correctly per campaign law. They filed it under legal expense which it wasn’t. They were hiding it.

The money didn’t need to come from his business account. Doesn’t matter where it came from. It needed to be filed and reported correctly per campaign law. They filed it under legal expense which it wasn’t. They were hiding it.
How was it part of the campaign?

Also, again, if this was indeed an internal business record, as has been previously suggested, and the law Bragg used to indict trump requires “intent to defraud”, it would seem that that component is missing and the indictment doesn’t meet the requirements to charge Trump.
The attempt to defraud was the hiding of a story that would have hurt his campaign. A week after the access Hollywood story and a weeks before the election… you bet they wanted this thing buried

The attempt to defraud was the hiding of a story that would have hurt his campaign. A week after the access Hollywood story and a weeks before the election… you bet they wanted this thing buried
Then what happened with the Hunter laptop? When is that trial?

shdjnxhxjxjsjskskxkk.jpeg

Could be anything, contracts, purchase agreements. Businesses have a lot of legal work going on. That's why international businesses have attorneys on retainer. They pay them a monthly salary. Like Trump paid Cohen.

Thanks for admitting you don't know if he was doing anything.

Fraud
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

How’s that?
So now we're two weeks into the Bragg Boondoggle...have you seen ANY evidence that Trump has committed a criminal deception resulting in financial or personal gain? We've seen evidence that he paid for a NDA. Those are legal. We've seen evidence that he may have been unfaithful to his wife. That's not illegal either. So where is the election crime that Bragg has promised when he took a misdemeanor offense that had already passed the statute of limitations and bootstrapped it a promised Federal election crime? A crime that a State DA doesn't have standing to bring in the first place?

In relation to this case, an illegal campaign contribution. Do you see now why your point about the NDA was nothing but a strawman?
No, because the issue still remains. Trump and his lawyer discussed an NDA. He paid his lawyer’s legal bill.

There is nothing that counters that basic fact

Forum List

Back