What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

The Bible and religion are kryptonite to the left….The teachings of the Bible lead people to live decent, moral, principled, responsible, accountable lives…Christianity creates societal standards and expectations….The left has nothing but absolute disdain for ALL of the aforementioned.
In summation; if I were a total piece of shit human being I wouldn’t be a believer either.
I read the Bible... MAGA is the antichrist....

Trump is clearly a false idol who couldn't be bothered to read even one passage from the Bible...

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

MAGA is about selling your soul for earthly gain...

“Christian values” like embracing abortion and faggotry?
The Pope has blessed same sex couples... I am taking his word over yours.
”Common decency” like men wearing dresses?
Men have been wear dresses forever... You are the one with the problem...
”Fiscal reasoning” like spending 100 billion a year on Mexicos people while we have Veterans dying in our streets?
Missed that bit in the Bible...

Where did it say don't help the brown people... Actually, they were pretty brown themselves...

Anyway, GOP and MAGA is about fucking over the Veterans...

You see veterans haven't a big lobby group to grease the GOP and Trump... So fuck them...

It all depends on the issue. Those that always lean in one direction are lopsided.
Historically you may be right…over the last 16 years you’d be off by a mile. If one isn’t lopsided to the right these days they are mentally ill.

Yes, banning birth control and abortion will force white women to have more than 1.3 babies. Then it will take longer for non-whites to become the majority.
^^ and there it is. Lefties want whites to become a minority, because things will be so much better when “people of color” run everything.

You should fly yourself to the Middle East to get a taste of what’s to come. And I mean the real Middle East, no some tourist spot in Dubai.

^^ and there it is. Lefties want whites to become a minority, because things will be so much better when “people of color” run everything.

You should fly yourself to the Middle East to get a taste of what’s to come. And I mean the real Middle East, no some tourist spot in Dubai.
Plenty of great leaders who are not white....

You obviously can't see that and look at people through the colour of their skin...

As for Muslims, Radical Muslims who don't like other religions are not much different to Radical Christians who don't like other religions...
Actually the Christians are far better at killing people because of religion than muslims, neither has a good record.

Agnostics have a pretty solid record for not killing people over their beliefs..

You obviously can't see that and look at people through the colour of their skin...

As for Muslims, Radical Muslims who don't like other religions are not much different to Radical Christians who don't like other religions...
Actually the Christians are far better at killing people because of religion than muslims, neither has a good record.

Agnostics have a pretty solid record for not killing people over their beliefs..
why did you run from the post above about California and education teddy?....just wondering....

Gavin was right, you always tell us about all those all white communities, cities, states and nations that are so much better than those filthy diverse dark shitholes you proclaim to cherish.

That is all you got... innuendo and lies...

Truth is, just look at centre left and you see shit working a lot better, it isn't an absolute rule but pretty consistent...

When Muslims control the United States they will kill gays, trans, feminists pretty matter of factly. I see all of those killed now in this country. Am I correct?

First of all it is not “my“ God, I did not invent him. He is the one true God of Abraham.

Telling people that He is all “inclusive“ and forgives “everybody” is a lie. Nowhere in the Bible does it say God forgives “everybody”. He is quite clear that those that reject Jesus will NOT be forgiven. The Bible is also quite clear that Gehenna is real and God does send people (and fallen angels/demons) there. The Bible is quite clear that sin can only be paid with death, so it’s either your death or you can accept Jesus and have his death pay for your sins.

You obviously know next to nothing about actual ancient Israelite and Christian beliefs on the matter. I suggest you pick up a Bible and start reading it, instead of spreading your false teachings that God is just going to forgive “everyone”.
You see...

While I believe in God, I have some reservations about the guys who wrote the Bible... There is penty of crap in it too...

Therefor, I look at the big picture... Love thy Neighbour as yourself... No mention of what they believe... Big picture... Muslims are grand... Jesus never said to treat others as substandard to yourself because of their beliefs...

Personally, I think if a person lives a good life through actions they are worthy no matter if they are Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Atheist.....
Religion is so much dictated on where you were raised..

What I don't like in Christianity is "Christians" claiming they are better than other over obscure areas in the Bible while ignoring the main teachings of Christ. Jesus did say to pay taxes. Jesus did say to look after the poor. Jesus condemned enriching yourself is service of our lord. Jesus said it is for God to Judge....

So Hawk here telling us that Muslims are good or Bad, is actually against Jesus's teachings...

Jesus said nothing about Abortion or Homosexuality...

Cool fantasy.

Say, do you want to live in an all black neighborhood?

How about an all black and Muslim country?

What are the primary issues that drive people to the Left…why are such driving forces so much more prevelant in urban metropolises?
I ask because thinking ‘Left‘ in America isn’t exactly the conventional ideolgy to adopt…right?
Your thoughts?
Crime is completely out of control here in the greater Los Angeles area.

The left simply cannot bring itself to crack down on two certain races that commit most of the violent crime.

And the left refuses to put any insane members of the homeless in facilities. They have the "right" to roam the city causing senseless misery to the general populace.

The left should be ashamed of themselves -- but they aren't.

Crime is completely out of control here in the greater Los Angeles area.
There is no longer a large enough white population to keep to keep LA civil…The savages have taken it over.
The left simply cannot bring itself to crack down on two certain races that commit most of the violent crime.
The left honestly believes those two races are America’s greatest assets.
And the left refuses to put any insane members of the homeless in facilities. They have the "right" to roam the city causing senseless misery to the general populace.
That’s the Democrat niche…pander to and govern America’s most degenerate while denigrating our most law abiding and productive.
The left should be ashamed of themselves -- but they aren't.
The shameless can feel no shame.

There is no longer a large enough white population to keep to keep LA civil…The savages have taken it over.

The left honestly believes those two races are America’s greatest assets.

That’s the Democrat niche…pander to and govern America’s most degenerate while denigrating our most law abiding and productive.

The shameless can feel no shame.
Define productive. You see, I abide by all laws but live by my own ideals and customs and you MUST allow me my space.

Define productive. You see, I abide by all laws but live by my own ideals and customs and you MUST allow me my space.
I’ll play along…productive Americans are assets and not liabilities to fellow countrymen, they are committed to protecting and preserving American ideals, principles and values, they contribute to building, improving and enhancing America and they ALWAYS vote it on the best pathway possible.
Are you productive?

I’ll play along…productive Americans are assets and not liabilities to fellow countrymen, they are committed to protecting and preserving American ideals, principles and values, they contribute to building, improving and enhancing America and they ALWAYS vote it on the best pathway possible.
Are you productive?
I was. Worked for 40 some years and served my sentence in the god forsaken rat race. Collecting social security since 65. I'm 95. 30 years. I'm not voting in November because of the choices. But I was very productive for the people I worked for. However I must say I wish I would have worked less hard and hurt their bottom line more. But hey all our prayers can't be answered.

Forum List

Back