What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

What others do in their bedroom is no business of mine. As far as abortion I will wait until I hear the promotion of not having kids. Then I will consider. Until then to heck with it. Not my fight. B
Sorry…I really love old people but over and over again you have proven that you are not a credible person who practices basic logic.

True, this is EXACTLY why I despise you and your ilk.

trump did SHIT to help Veterans.
And my comment was about the common entitled (R) that won't lift a finger to help out a Vet. Where is the HELP?
You can’t refute the facts can you Lib? All you can offer is “cause I say so, cause I want to believe it’s so”…just like all ignorant libs.

I vote in Arizona…like your shithole of NV, the filthy fucks have fucked this place up as well.
But NEVER your ilk.
Your ilk is always righteous. <<<<< BullShit.
According to you, your ILK never fucks up anything.

If you arr pro life you are a big time promoter ofvencouraging young people yo forego having kids.

Hmmm…that’s weird, I have three kids of my own…all three intend to have large families.
My granddaughter and her husband, making big bucks, will not bring having any kids. They could support 10 onbthrir combined income. I commend them. It's a really really brave and courageous choice.

But NEVER your ilk.
Your ilk is always righteous. <<<<< BullShit.
According to you, your ILK never fucks up anything.
Conservatives are mostly dogshit as well…just not nearly the dogshit you lefties are. They at least pretend to and sometimes do fight to preserve and protect core America.

What others do in their bedroom is no business of mine. As far as abortion I will wait until I hear the promotion of not having kids. Then I will consider. Until then to heck with it. Not my fight. B
Mandates are for you. Lose your freedom and others related

Conservatives are mostly dogshit as well…just not nearly the dogshit you lefties are. They at least pretend to and sometimes do fight to preserve and protect core America.
Those who haven’t been compromised are good

My granddaughter and her husband, making big bucks, will not bring having any kids. They could support 10 onbthrir combined income. I commend them. It's a really really brave and courageous choice.
Sorry old timer, hate to say it but your head is all fucked up….the most fundamental part of life is the obligation we all have to recreate it. If everyone thought like your awesome grandaughter mankind would end. God, this shit is so simple. Thanks for making me feel so damn intelligent.

What are the primary issues that drive people to the Left…why are such driving forces so much more prevelant in urban metropolises?
I ask because thinking ‘Left‘ in America isn’t exactly the conventional ideolgy to adopt…right?
Your thoughts?
I changed from the left to the right. Why? I got sick of Democrats lying all the time. I spent 2 years or so studying how things should be and saw fast Democrats do not do things properly.

I was born and raised by a left family is why I was one.

I changed from the left to the right. Why? I got sick of Democrats lying all the time. I spent 2 years or so studying how things should be and saw fast Democrats do not do things properly.

I was born and raised by a left family is why I was one.
Congrats buddy!!

Forum List

Back