The "White Fragility" Book by Robin DiAngelo

Why won’t African Americans move to a black majority nation, like Haiti?

Two words:

Black Fragility.

Sure there is Black Fragility. It’s when black people can‘t take any criticism of black culture or acknowledge facts about demographics.

The other form of black fragility is when blacks can’t admit they love white culture more than black African culture. It’s the guilt they have for choosing to remain in America or white European countries instead of moving to Africa. Because they would rather speak English or another white language and have their kids live in a white society than growing up in Africa.

To mask this shame and guilt they play the victim and cry about racism all the time.

This is an example of white fragility. We recognize the problem, it has been explained to you. The thing about your critique is that it Is totallly incorrect. Whites have been wrong for at least 405 years. And you can't acknowldedge the facts of demographics. You have to divide 2 numbers to get a fraction then multiply that fraction by 100,000 to excuse your poor behavior. And the last thing is this, America is not a white country. Whites floated over here, and would be considered illegal immigrants today. We were born here. Our famillies have been here longer than most of you white racists families.

And as much as you guys whine about a government that has given you every preference and handout there has been to give, maybe you need to go back to whiter pastures in Europe. I'm sure your dollar would go a long way in Russia or Ukraine right now.

This is the problem with taking about race with a white imbecile such as you who doesn't even really know his own history. You think you're being slick, but when you try it, you only set yourself up for a mental ass whippin every time.

Robin DiAngelo
This woman is a standard issue guilt-ridden white liberal who is embarrassed by the lack of achievement among black people in general

Her pet minority is going nowhere fast, and she’s struggling to find an excuse that pins the blame on white people where she thinks it belongs, rather than on black people themselves

Fuckin low IQ *******

Don't you piss drinking monkeys have crack to sell
Birthday parties to shoot up

Culturally appropriate everything Western civilization has to offer

Spear chucking primitives
Unfortunately for you son, whites have culturally appropriated our stuff. Whites control the drug industry junior. Whites are the mass shooters. Boy, you right wing white trailer park pieces of ---- are as stupid as they come. Go get an education so you can stop projecting.

Unfortunately for you son, whites have culturally appropriated our stuff. Whites control the drug industry junior. Whites are the mass shooters. Boy, you right wing white trailer park pieces of ---- are as stupid as they come. Go get an education so you can stop projecting.

You think you have an education .....how cute

tggbnj.jpeg

We were born here. Our famillies have been here longer than most of you white racists families
So if my ancestors were born here then why bring up some of them “floated” over here?

Did your ancestors not “float” over as well, when sold by African slavers?

Your family has not been here longer. Whites got here in the 1500’s.

But why bring that up anyway, when you claim since you were born here that makes it your ancestral land now?

You are so full of contradictions it‘a quite embarrassing.

Funny how you say that when whites own all the gun factories.
Funny how that is completely irrelevant to the topic. I guess when you get owned you just have to deflect any way possible.

Whites didn't end slavery. They started Jim Crow.
Whites did end slavery. The Wakandans didn’t swoop in and free da slaves.

This is a prime example of your black fragility, enable to acknowledge historical facts. So thanks for proving my point.

So if my ancestors were born here then why bring up some of them “floated” over here?

Did your ancestors not “float” over as well, when sold by African slavers?

Your family has not been here longer. Whites got here in the 1500’s.

But why bring that up anyway, when you claim since you were born here that makes it your ancestral land now?
And backs were here in rthe 1500's also.
You are so full of contradictions it‘a quite embarrassing.
Your ancestors floated over here. My ancecstors wre bought over here. It wasn't voluntary. And you were the one talking about blacks moving to Haiti or Africa. You keep talking about Africans sold by other Africans, but that's not exactly how it happened and no matter how many times you say that, whites bought them. Whites were not forced to buy slaves, but in many cases, Africans were forced to sell their war captives. Whites did not have to buy the slaves. I can't blame the crack dealer if I buy crack from him, so why do whites like you keep trying to use this sorry ass excuse to cover for what whites did?

Your entire response is an example of white fragility.

Whites did end slavery. The Wakandans didn’t swoop in and free da slaves.

This is a prime example of your black fragility, enable to acknowledge historical facts. So thanks for proving my point.
More white fragility.

Whites did not end slavery. They implemented Jim Crow, concvict leasing , sharecropping and other systems that basically kept slavery intact. Blacks fought to end slavery,

Read about the Gullah Wars and the many uprisings that don't get taught. These are the things that ended slavery. Whites fought to preserve the union. Northern whites didn't give a damn about the slaves. Thats what history teaches. Learn it.

There is no black fragility son. We aren't scared to engage in debates or discussions about race or racism, while you and others with your ideology are.
You and I engaged in debates on matters of race many times in the past. What was the result? An accusation of racism for merely disagreeing with you and eventually being put on ignore.

So who’s afaid to debate here?

Last edited:
This is an example of white fragility. We recognize the problem, it has been explained to you. The thing about your critique is that it Is totallly incorrect. Whites have been wrong for at least 405 years. And you can't acknowldedge the facts of demographics. You have to divide 2 numbers to get a fraction then multiply that fraction by 100,000 to excuse your poor behavior. And the last thing is this, America is not a white country. Whites floated over here, and would be considered illegal immigrants today. We were born here. Our famillies have been here longer than most of you white racists families.

And as much as you guys whine about a government that has given you every preference and handout there has been to give, maybe you need to go back to whiter pastures in Europe. I'm sure your dollar would go a long way in Russia or Ukraine right now.

This is the problem with taking about race with a white imbecile such as you who doesn't even really know his own history. You think you're being slick, but when you try it, you only set yourself up for a mental ass whippin every time.
"every preference and handout there has been to give,"
Has been given to Blacks. This goes way beyond AA. It includes letting blacks commit crime right in front of the police, throwing rocks & bottles at them, burning down buildings etc. - all in the name of avoiding riots by black numbskulls, who take the side of other blacks whether right or wrong.

Forum List

Back