She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

has it ever crossed your mind that its a series of events and she didnt just shoot him for one act??

It is clear it was a series of problems none of which merit putting down a very young dog. The fact she then went fand saw the goat and decided to shoot it because it chased the kids and smelled bad

tell me what is your end game??
None. Aren’t we allowed to criticize an elected politicians behavior? Has that ever stopped you?

you guys already hate her,, can you hate her more and will it even matter,,

I don’t hate her, I have no strong feelings about her one way or another. Given this and her subsequent morphing of the story, I have no respect for her.
spending all this time full of hate is no way to go through life,,
Who does that?

It is clear it was a series of problems none of which merit putting down a very young dog. The fact she then went fand saw the goat and decided to shoot it because it chased the kids and smelled bad

None. Aren’t we allowed to criticize an elected politicians behavior? Has that ever stopped you?

I don’t hate her, I have no strong feelings about her one way or another. Given this and her subsequent morphing of the story, I have no respect for her.

Who does that?
in your mind thats not a reason,,
but who are you to judge another culture by your standards,,

so feel free to continue ranting ,, we do love a good freak show,,

You have to remember they thought Hilary was good looking, and Big Mike they think is a knockout!
To be fair; with the right angle and makeup AND the right dress Michelle can look quite lovely. Homely 50s style looked good on her. But high fashion....please...leave that to Melania.

Greg

We have no idea what happened to Commander. He's no longer on the white house grounds. Commander is living proof of what a bad owner can do to a good dog.

There seems to be a lack of consensus on whether that dog was dangerous to people, herstory kept morphing.

The White Houseis no place for a guardian breed like a GSD. Biden is at fault for not having managedit properly or moving the dog out sooner.

However, he did the rigbt thing. Noem did not.
You don't know what Biden did to the dog. It's just gone.

Forum List

Back