She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

To be fair; with the right angle and makeup AND the right dress Michelle can look quite lovely. Homely 50s style looked good on her. But high fashion....please...leave that to Melania.

Greg
Big Mike obama thought that Anna Wintour was going to hire her on as a high fashion model when his shitstain husband left office. HAA

That is true…I looked it up, no information. I didn’t realize the degree of severity of his bites however….6 stitches!
Commander was a rescue. A house dog. A family dog. Biden's abuse made him vicious. Biden would drag him around by his tail. For fun.

Commander was a rescue. A house dog. A family dog. Biden's abuse made him vicious. Biden would drag him around by his tail. For fun.
Bullshit. Biden didn’t abuse him. He’s had shepherds for years and there is no evidence of abuse. Put your BDS aside, there is plenty of legitimate criticism regarding hides handling of the dog and situation.

Bullshit. Biden didn’t abuse him. He’s had shepherds for years and there is no evidence of abuse. Put your BDS aside, there is plenty of legitimate criticism regarding hides handling of the dog and situation.
Biden admitted to dragging the dog around by the tail. The dog fought so hard Biden broke his foot.

B.S…..or, more accurately, BDS.
It wasn't Commander. It was the dog Commander replaced for biting, Major.

Biden is an animal abuser.

"Commander, meet Cricket"

This person needs to be kept away from letter openers, much less guns. She's positively bloodthirsty.

Is this the dog Biden was chasing around naked pulling it's tail when he broke his foot?

Cuz that dog may welcome a bullet.

It wasn't Commander. It was the dog Commander replaced for biting, Major.

On November 28, 2020, then-President-elect Biden fractured his foot while playing with Major.[9] Biden said in an interview that Major was waiting to play after the president-elect emerged from a shower: "I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on."[10]

That is not abuse nor is it what up you claim true that the dog “fought so hard” Biden broke his foot. People do roughhouse with their dogs and play chase games all the time, it isn’t abuse.

Biden is an animal abuser.
That article doesn’t support your claim, you realize that right? It supports what I stated: the White House a hard environment for a German Shepherd and Biden is an idiot for not adequately addressing it.

Well... at least she doesn't eat the dogs like Obama.

It's a bad look... I love dogs, but there are a select few that are just feral. My sister bought this beautiful gold lab that cost a fortune. The trainer gave her two additional free weeks and then refunded her $. This fucker attacked the neighbors dogs for no reason and was threatening to their toddler. I love training dogs and couldn't get him to stopping jumping up on people or even sit for more than an instant. The dog had to go. My sister didn't miss him much. She now has three amazing dogs that are loving, friendly, and still get the guarding done on her property.

Forum List

Back