She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

She got caught live on camera lying about having met Lil' Kim in North Korea.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

yeah, she is out of the equation for VP

I thought her tits might get her on the ticket, but it is doubtful now.

"Commander, meet Cricket"

This person needs to be kept away from letter openers, much less guns. She's positively bloodthirsty.

Are dembots unaware that when a dog attacks people and is deemed a dangerous dog it is put down?

I am glad xiden’s dog is no longer at the White House, but that 20 some agents that have been attacked too late

Not hardly. They're successful women in their own right.

Don't let hatred of Trump bleed over onto folks that don't deserve it.
He likes a certain type of women and those trying to get into orbit will remodel themselves to fit. Didn't Noem do just thT with her physical appearance?

He likes a certain type of women and those trying to get into orbit will remodel themselves to fit. Didn't Noem do just thT with her physical appearance?

A lot of women do that- sadly

Are dembots unaware that when a dog attacks people and is deemed a dangerous dog it is put down?

There seems to be a lack of consensus on whether that dog was dangerous to people, herstory kept morphing.

I am glad xiden’s dog is no longer at the White House, but that 20 some agents that have been attacked too late
The White Houseis no place for a guardian breed like a GSD. Biden is at fault for not having managedit properly or moving the dog out sooner.

However, he did the rigbt thing. Noem did not.

Forum List

Back