She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

1714940825905.png

Most dogs who have bitten as many people as commander has would have already been put down.
Depends on the situation and severity of the bites. This was Biden’s fault, not the dog and he should never have allowed it to go on. The highly public nature of the White House is not the right environment for a guardian breed and Biden may love dogs but he isn’t very savvy.

You support a guy who showered with his daughter, I mean before he either died or was killed off late in 2020
I've been thinking about these comments and I just realized I haven't gone far enough in my response.

You need a new nickname.

Arise Bestiality Boi!

So you are fine with just shooting dogs and goats because you are pissed at them?

That is a lousy excuse given the dog was young and she could have placed it elsewhere.
not at all,,
for me I could never imagine shooting my dog,,

now the neighbors dog if it became a threat and I couldnt stop it myself its as good as dead,,

when I heard this is on a ranch and a working dog who am I to hold them to my standards,,
they cull aggressive animals without a second thought and have for centuries,,

it would blow your mind how many dogs are shot everyday on farms and ranches,,

She should have flat out deemed Noem a sociopath and kept nailing her on her non answers.
No, Kristi Noem stood up to her and kept answering questions Brennen asked. Brennen only asked a couple of questions yet she had Noem there for a full half hour.

Isn't it time for your meds?
It is in her diary. Joe showered with her and it is in the book because to her it was very important. She blames Joe for being promiscuous. He harmed his daughter.

not at all,,
for me I could never imagine shooting my dog,,

now the neighbors dog if it became a threat and I couldnt stop it myself its as good as dead,,

when I heard this is on a ranch and a working dog who am I to hold them to my standards,,
they cull aggressive animals without a second thought and have for centuries,,

it would blow your mind how many dogs are shot everyday on farms and ranches,,
I get that, with dangerous or aggressive dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here and I don’t buy the excuse that it is somehow ok because farmers and working dogs are different. This is a young dog, not well trained, that isn’t going to work out as a hunting dog, so place it. She admitted she hated it.

I get that, with dangerous or aggressive dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here and I don’t buy the excuse that it is somehow ok because farmers and working dogs are different. This is a young dog, not well trained, that isn’t going to work out as a hunting dog, so place it. She admitted she hated it.
that doesnt seem to be the case from 10 degrees of separation,,,

you have no way of knowing, so you can either ignore it,, say you dont know thw whole story but dont like it,,

or go into the normal liberal outrage and annoy the rest of us on something you know very little about,,

Forum List

Back