Biden’s Bomb ‘Pause’ Will Cause Israeli Soldiers to Die in Booby-trapped Buildings

No. You obfuscate so much, it is the only way to get a straight answer from you.

In other words you are full excuses for settler violence against Palestinian villagers because some other Palestinian somewhere commited an act of terrorism. That actually kind of echos those who justify Palestinian violence against Israelis.

Pretty much the entire IP conflict is one giant land dispute. The settlers themselves are religious extremists who feel God gave them and them alone this land. Granted, they represent a minority in Israel but one with outsized power in this government.

Aid workers and medical workers have reported it. Since they work directly with the people I tend to believe their report over you.
I always give you straight answers, but you remain confused because a bigot like yourself can only process information that supports what you have already decided to believe.

Again, were you capable of rational thought, you would have understood I drew a distinction between the land disputes between particular groups of Israelis and Palestinians and the PA sponsored terror attacks against random Jews and did not endorse either.

Of course, a bigot like you has no use for facts, so the fact that there is no evidence of starvation will not shake your belief that there is starvation if you can blame Israel for it.

BDS is an acronym for multiple things. Biden Derangement Syndrome. What else do you think it would when we are referencing Biden?
Actually, we weren't discussing anything. I was responding to someone else's post, but I understand now that you were saying anyone who criticizes Biden must be crazy.

I always give you straight answers, but you remain confused because a bigot like yourself can only process information that supports what you have already decided to believe.
I believe the term here is “projection”.

Not worth wasting any more time on you to put together a thoughtful reply with sources.

Again, were you capable of rational thought, you would have understood I drew a distinction between the land disputes between particular groups of Israelis and Palestinians and the PA sponsored terror attacks against random Jews and did not endorse either.
You equivocate too much and essentially justified settler terrorist attacks on the Palestinians.

Of course, a bigot like you has no use for facts, so the fact that there is no evidence of starvation will not shake your belief that there is starvation if you can blame Israel for it.
Feel free to show reports from doctors or aid workers who work directly with them that indicate there is no starvation or malnutrition. Israel is the one who imposed a seige on Gaza that included food.

Actually, we weren't discussing anything. I was responding to someone else's post, but I understand now that you were saying anyone who criticizes Biden must be crazy.
If you are going to rant about Biden, then make it honest (there is no shortage of material), not some crap about policy changes based on something you think he said a college commencement ceremony, which is completely contradicted by State Department reports.

This is just going in circles punctuated by insults.

Have a good evening :)

I believe the term here is “projection”.

Not worth wasting any more time on you to put together a thoughtful reply with sources.

You equivocate too much and essentially justified settler terrorist attacks on the Palestinians.

Feel free to show reports from doctors or aid workers who work directly with them that indicate there is no starvation or malnutrition. Israel is the one who imposed a seige on Gaza that included food.

If you are going to rant about Biden, then make it honest (there is no shortage of material), not some crap about policy changes based on something you think he said a college commencement ceremony, which is completely contradicted by State Department reports.

This is just going in circles punctuated by insults.

Have a good evening :)
No insults, just observations about your resistance to any information that does not support what you have already decided to believe.

I didn't rant about Biden. I just pointed out that we all know the bomb pause and lame claims about Israel having no credible plan to protect civilians during the Rafah operation was motivated by Biden's desire to win the Muslim vote in Michigan and speculated that if Biden needed the ethnic Russian vote he might well pause deliveries to Ukraine.

Biden’s Bomb ‘Pause’ Will Cause Israeli Soldiers to Die in Booby-trapped Buildings

And keep them from slaughtering apartment blocks full of innocent civilians.

When you do that you kinda lose your chance to call for sympathy.

So you support settlers attacking Palestinian villagers. Does that mean you support Palestinians attacking settlers in self defense?
It might be helpful to clarify the language to remove unnecessary connotations. So, re-framed: "You support Israelis attacking Palestinians. Does that mean you support Palestinians acting in self-defense?"

This creates a clarified understanding of what we are actually discussing, which is: the use of force for self-defense vs the use of force for ... something else.

The question becomes a little silly and the answer seems rather obvious. Do we not all agree that the use of force is immoral and/or prohibited except under circumstances where self-defense is required? Therefore, either side attacking the other is immoral and/or prohibited while defending oneself in response to an attack is a moral obligation and/or permissible? Yes?

Is Israel is no longer a nation of laws but vigilante violence?
Israel is a nation fighting a war for survival and existence. Every one of her citizens is fighting that fight in one way or another.
People are starving. Children who had no part of this are have horrible wounds treated without anesthetic or antibiotics. Anyone who thinks that is ok is no better than the people denying food or medicine to the hostages.
No one thinks this is okay. And every time someone posts saying that "we" think it is okay, it is a libel.

Forum List

Back