Pro Hamas Crazies in Portland Just Torched 15 Cop Cars

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I wonder if the Biden Justice Dept. will now finally consider these people a security threat?

Or if they won't, because -as we all know - it's been totally and utterly politicized beyond all recognition.

Too busy trying to jail Orange Man Rad to fix up crime-ridden hell hole cities, or reign in the Leftist Frankenstein monster they've released on the normie populace.

I mean, who in the hell could possibly defend this?

Will the national alphabet news letter agencies even cover it?

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

Good news for Portland, it will given the city a chance to replace the Internal Combustion fueled cop cars with green friendly EV's or, even better, bicycles for the fuzz to park in front of Dunkin Donuts.

I wonder if the Biden Justice Dept. will now finally consider these people a security threat?

Or if they won't, because -as we all know - it's been totally and utterly politicized beyond all recognition.

Too busy trying to jail Orange Man Rad to fix up crime-ridden hell hole cities, or reign in the Leftist Frankenstein monster they've released on the normie populace.

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

Protesting is fun for them, they could give a damn about peace.

As I was passing through Berkeley Ca the other day, I actually saw a lone protestor standing on the freeway overpass, holding an outdated "free Leonard" sign.
From the size of the guy's bare belly, it was pretty clear Leonard was trapped somewhere inside his stomach.

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

This appears to be the most dangerous threat to America today. Domestic, home ground, far-left terrorists.

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

portland? patriot front is known for this kind of shit, and false flag is just about their speed.

if andy ngo is reporting i kbow thats the set up.

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

Meet the new Nazi Red Guard. Our FBI will still target parents pissed about the sexualization of children in the schools.

I'll predict they won't investigate that stuff ary a lick. The funding for it comes right from ActBlue.

Looks like Officialdom has stepped in smartly to convert the work of a lone arsonist last week and graft and re-shape this story into more political waters .

Smart work by some Joe Schmoe to take away some of the wonderful and great PR the Freedom Fighters and their supporters have received .

But feel sure that these lovely pro-Palestine people will come up with some other entertaining PR stunts , like blowing up Mount Rushmore

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

The clueless, brainwashed, hopelessly indoctrinated, Marxist minded will find some way to defend it or try to trash or divert the thread by starting a food fight or change the subject with whataboutisms or whatever.

Why are their chants always so awful?!!
why-just-why.gif

There has to be at least one theater major in there who can carry a tune!

This is the bunch lib loons go to bat for while they detest white males making over 109k per year who stay out of jail

Nooooooooo.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!

Is this considered a peaceful protest?

Forum List

Back