Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

Women just stopped being quiet about the abuse the male dominated society was producing.
What none of us did was work on good honest solutions towards a healthy balance for the many.
Any one being truthful would need to admit this Extreme divide works for some, but is no good for America.
There are tons of female employees in Singapore. Even in the highest positions of power. They even had a female Muslim president not too long ago. So it goes back to modern day feminism well that is say radical feminism and BLM… in other words left-wing politics affecting America for the worst. That is the problem. It’s not men or women.

In Singapore homosexuality is illegal. And it’s also a serious crime to vandalize buildings or spray paint graffiti on the sides of buildings. Whereas in the USA, we have such filth and degradation throughout our society. There’s vandalism all over the place, we allow our media and politicians to give airtime to radical LGBT people who get naked in front of children and put on all sorts of abominable parades where they are naked, and doing all sorts of nonsense. This is not what the majority of American people want. Many people are wondering why this radical LGBT and BLM stuff is put on us the American people. Every day we are bombarded with it, obviously in addition to the wars in palestine and in Ukraine, which have nothing to do with the everyday life of the American people.

I’ve noticed that left-wingers can never present any kind of serious response to these problems we have today. They will use the personal attacks. They will start laughing and snickering behind their computer screens. Maybe they knew what it was like to be pouring in America like so many Americans are today maybe they would have a different opinion. if they knew what it was like to lose a loved one to a gang banger shooting. Or To lose a relative to drug addiction, loneliness, and despair.

And people could visit Singapore and see a much cleaner society. There is pretty much no crime there. Here in my city of Buffalo, we’ve had three murders in the past week or so. Including the killings of two Bangladeshi people who walked in on a person who was squatting in their home and killed them both.

Such violent crime in USA has become acceptable perhaps since the 1980s crack epidemic. The fact that nothing is truly being done to address it speaks volumes about our politicians, not caring about us. Same thing with our crumbling infrastructure the loss of middle class jobs and so on and so forth.

All along the way, praise the American men and women of the past. And yes, women were in the highest positions of power in the US government in the early to middle 20th century. I cannot agree with the view that our ancestors our grandparents for example beat their wives or dominated them… there’s no proof of it and it’s just not right. Obviously back in those days US society was safer and cleaner than what we have today. I am confident for the future tho

There are tons of female employees in Singapore. Even in the highest positions of power. They even had a female Muslim president not too long ago. So it goes back to modern day feminism well that is say radical feminism and BLM… in other words left-wing politics affecting America for the worst. That is the problem. It’s not men or women.

In Singapore homosexuality is illegal. And it’s also a serious crime to vandalize buildings or spray paint graffiti on the sides of buildings. Whereas in the USA, we have such filth and degradation throughout our society. There’s vandalism all over the place, we allow our media and politicians to give airtime to radical LGBT people who get naked in front of children and put on all sorts of abominable parades where they are naked, and doing all sorts of nonsense. This is not what the majority of American people want. Many people are wondering why this radical LGBT and BLM stuff is put on us the American people. Every day we are bombarded with it, obviously in addition to the wars in palestine and in Ukraine, which have nothing to do with the everyday life of the American people.

I’ve noticed that left-wingers can never present any kind of serious response to these problems we have today. They will use the personal attacks. They will start laughing and snickering behind their computer screens. Maybe they knew what it was like to be pouring in America like so many Americans are today maybe they would have a different opinion. if they knew what it was like to lose a loved one to a gang banger shooting. Or To lose a relative to drug addiction, loneliness, and despair.

And people could visit Singapore and see a much cleaner society. There is pretty much no crime there. Here in my city of Buffalo, we’ve had three murders in the past week or so. Including the killings of two Bangladeshi people who walked in on a person who was squatting in their home and killed them both.

Such violent crime in USA has become acceptable perhaps since the 1980s crack epidemic. The fact that nothing is truly being done to address it speaks volumes about our politicians, not caring about us. Same thing with our crumbling infrastructure the loss of middle class jobs and so on and so forth.

All along the way, praise the American men and women of the past. And yes, women were in the highest positions of power in the US government in the early to middle 20th century. I cannot agree with the view that our ancestors our grandparents for example beat their wives or dominated them… there’s no proof of it and it’s just not right. Obviously back in those days US society was safer and cleaner than what we have today. I am confident for the future tho

Expat Syndrome ^^^^^

Gethro's first steps outside the basement and he's got stars in his eyes. Plus, he clearly hates America. So there you are.

This cuts both ways. Men who "read" magazines like Playboy expect women to be forever young, beautiful, and shapely.

Can you lay out the process you went through when you moved there? My wife and I are looking to become ex-pats when we retire and some advice from someone that has done it could be very helpful.

Thanks.

This cuts both ways. Men who "read" magazines like Playboy expect women to be forever young, beautiful, and shapely.
Not individuals... women age, everyone knows this.

This difference is, men overall seem to enjoy a certain youthful beauty standard, mostly for biological reasons. This is clear by data as far as men's preferences.

Feminism and modern women have a problem with this, mostly because the one's that get mad about it are older themselves, and they don't like narratives that cause them to not be elevated.

Women haven't changed at all.

Hmmm ...

400px-Venus_of_Willendorf_-_All_sides.jpg

... "Miss playboy" 30,000 years ago.

Just watch Myron on the the "Fresh and Fit" youtube channel.

There are females there that weigh 280lbs and think they are a 10 and will only date a 6 figure man thats a chad.

Delusional is the word and its not by accident,,,,,destruction of the family ( white in particular) is what we are seeing. The Davos cabal is bringing down Western nations in order to merge them into a world without borders. White people are the only group that could stop them, which is why they are attacking them so much.

You think Im crazy,,,,,,,,just search for World Government Summit on u tube and see them in action.

Not individuals... women age, everyone knows this.

This difference is, men overall seem to enjoy a certain youthful beauty standard, mostly for biological reasons. This is clear by data as far as men's preferences.

Feminism and modern women have a problem with this, mostly because the one's that get mad about it are older themselves, and they don't like narratives that cause them to not be elevated.
Hmmm...a whole thread of men complaining that they don't measure up but somehow women are the ones who are supposedly mad.

Priceless.

Hmmm...a whole thread of men complaining that they don't measure up but somehow women are the ones who are supposedly mad.

Priceless.

Spot on! It has been fun to read, reminds of a guy I knew in the Marines that at the age of 30 was on his 4th marriage, and all the others failing were not his fault....according to him

Can you lay out the process you went through when you moved there? My wife and I are looking to become ex-pats when we retire and some advice from someone that has done it could be very helpful.

Thanks.
I did not move to Singapore

I went to Thailand and Cambodia for almost 4 months as an adventure, and also means of getting away from left wing/neocon problems in the USA. I was in Singapore on a layover, but I also had the chance to talk with Singaporean people while in Cambodia about their experience in Singapore.

I’ll consider a more permanent move if we continue to have left-wing radical policies in our country.

No, you can go to Thailand long-term but it’s sort of a rigorous process where you have to keep on renewing your visa. That’s for Singapore. I don’t know the exact details, but I believe you have to marry someone from that country to have permanent citizenship or present them with some sort of a business opportunity to gain permanent residency.

For Cambodia, it’s much easier you can go to the country and circle business visa and you get a six month visa and then if you could just keep renewing it every six months with no problem. The country has experienced poverty, but they are improving every day. Lots of foreign investment into the country from China and Singapore. Violent crime is completely unheard of and they have plenty of guns there. The people of Cambodia are very hospitable and polite. It’s a wonderful culture.

Just watch Myron on the the "Fresh and Fit" youtube channel.

There are females there that weigh 280lbs and think they are a 10 and will only date a 6 figure man thats a chad.

Delusional is the word and its not by accident,,,,,destruction of the family ( white in particular) is what we are seeing. The Davos cabal is bringing down Western nations in order to merge them into a world without borders. White people are the only group that could stop them, which is why they are attacking them so much.

You think Im crazy,,,,,,,,just search for World Government Summit on u tube and see them in action.
The fresh and fit channel is pretty cool. Andrew Tate is also a great guy to watch. I don’t agree with all of their stuff, but they make a lot of informative and healthy points.

Forum List

Back