Kristi Noem is right!!!

People are too obsessed with dogs, and with animals in general.

They care more for dogs than a human baby in the womb.

Nope, they don't care about either. They're only interested in what kind of propaganda they can spew to get some perceived political advantage.

It is not the killing of the dog as much as her thinking that putting that in a book was a good idea that is troublesome.
Poor Judgement, Conservatives have to know better.
Plus, the whole North Korea thing.
She will not be the VP candidate.

^^^ This! ^^^

Incredibly stupid. It's hard to imagine that even if she didn't get it, someone in her inner circle didn't stop her.
Makes me think that perhaps she got wind that some reporter/enemy had it over her, and was saving it to release if she were chosen to be Trump's VP pick. You can imagine what the fallout would be like if say a month before the election, an October surprise if you will, the info hit the MSM. Releasing it now allows her to do damage control early on.

Regardless, Trump would be nuts to choose her now.

I’m sure you’ll still admire her (probably more) when she details murdering her puppy in a gravel pit instead of calling animal control (like a sane person would).

I find it funny as hell on how clueless you folks are about how the real world works outside your citified cocoon. There's not always someone else handy to take care of your problems on farms and ranches. But hey, it's understandable why you commies don't understand self reliance.

I worked at a rendering plant back in the mid 70s. A guy brought in a perfectly healthy thoroughbred race horse. Said he wasn't leaving till the horse was dead. And he wasn't breaking a single law. His reason, he was a breeder and wouldn't chance that horse racing against him in the future. Long story short, shortly there after the horse was dead, skinned, dressed and ground up for fresh frozen pet food. Not every story can end with cotton candy and lollipops

I find it funny as hell on how clueless you folks are about how the real world works outside your citified cocoon. There's not always someone else handy to take care of your problems on farms and ranches. But hey, it's understandable why you commies don't understand self reliance.
Self reliance--to you--is murdering a 14 month old puppy with a shotgun in a gravel pit.

Wow.
I worked at a rendering plant back in the mid 70s. A guy brought in a perfectly healthy thoroughbred race horse. Said he wasn't leaving till the horse was dead. And he wasn't breaking a single law. His reason, he was a breeder and wouldn't chance that horse racing against him in the future. Long story short, shortly there after the horse was dead, skinned, dressed and ground up for fresh frozen pet food. Not every story can end with cotton candy and lollipops
The comical twists of logic you guys put yourself through is hilarious.

This horse had to die because the guy didn’t want to worry about racing against that horse in the future.

Red state insanity at it’s finest.

Here is the part where you justify murdering a horse now. Again...nobody forces you guys to assume these ridiculous postures....you could just say that the governor of South Dakota was wrong. She is human. Humans make errors and really dumb decisions sometimes. But you won’t even though you know what she and this horse trainer did were barbaric acts by any modern standard. Why? Because you have some sort of genetic brain defect I guess to where you can never admit an error.

Self reliance--to you--is murdering a 14 month old puppy with a shotgun in a gravel pit.

Wow.

The comical twists of logic you guys put yourself through is hilarious.

This horse had to die because the guy didn’t want to worry about racing against that horse in the future.

Red state insanity at it’s finest.

Here is the part where you justify murdering a horse now. Again...nobody forces you guys to assume these ridiculous postures....you could just say that the governor of South Dakota was wrong. She is human. Humans make errors and really dumb decisions sometimes. But you won’t even though you know what she and this horse trainer did were barbaric acts by any modern standard. Why? Because you have some sort of genetic brain defect I guess to where you can never admit an error.

At 14 months it was a full grown dog. And the story I related to you happened in one of the bluest of blue States, CO. Also not having first hand information, I don't know if she was wrong or not. And as an employee at the rendering plant, I had no say in the matter. There have been times in my life that I had to put an animal down, I didn't have the money at that time to take them to a vet. I didn't like it, but it needed to be done. You commies just love to judge, but heaven forbid anyone judge you.

^^^ not a fucking clue of what people think

At 14 months it was a full grown dog. And the story I related to you happened in one of the bluest of blue States, CO. Also not having first hand information, I don't know if she was wrong or not. And as an employee at the rendering plant, I had no say in the matter. There have been times in my life that I had to put an animal down, I didn't have the money at that time to take them to a vet. I didn't like it, but it needed to be done. You commies just love to judge, but heaven forbid anyone judge you.

So she shot the puppy she hated in the face because she was poor??

That is all the press focused on. Guess why they did that to her? I have her book. It is not about killing innocent animals.

Bit member? You mean it bit humans 24 times.
Who says it's about killing animals?

All reports are asking and talking about her choice to gun down her young puppy for no good reason.

There is huge BIPARTISAN agreement on the horror of her choice, which she VOLUNTEERED to put in her book to look tough to rightwingers.

Well, it backfired.

Okay, enough about the dead dog....let's talk about killing unborn babies. :eusa_whistle:
More Trump Deflection Syndrome.

Are THESE unborn babies?

1715164076547.png

Then, I'm about to kill a half dozen, in an hour or two, after my coffee.

Oh' shit.......................I killed these too.

1715164264118.png

Who says it's about killing animals?

All reports are asking and talking about her choice to gun down her young puppy for no good reason.

There is huge BIPARTISAN agreement on the horror of her choice, which she VOLUNTEERED to put in her book to look tough to rightwingers.

Well, it backfired.
After that fiasco, Noem backpedaled on this.

Noem publisher removing North Korea leader meeting ...​

1715164407192.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › blog-briefing-room › 4645...

2 days ago — The publisher of South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem's (R) upcoming book said it will remove an anecdote about North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ...

Forum List

Back