Columbia protest leader expresses 'regret' for discussing 'murdering Zionists,' saying they shouldn't exist

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Recall that before the last election I told you that promoting the false narrative that "white supremacy is the greatest threat to America" was going to ensure failure of REAL crime. I've seen the prior conducted in Canada and optics also fail.

The MSS is winning, no question. We haven't seen the worst I am willing to bet.

One of the student faces of far-left, anti-Israel protests at Columbia University, Khymani James, expressed "regret" Friday after he went viral online for previously suggesting the murder of Zionists, whom he likened to "White supremacists" and "Nazis."

Without explicitly mentioning what they were, James copped to inflammatory comments that were first reported by The Daily Wire, during a livestream of an official Columbia inquiry.

"What is a Zionist? A White supremacist," James said.

"Be grateful that I'm not just going out and murdering Zionists," he said at another point. "I've never hurt anyone in my life, and I hope to keep it that way."

James, a junior at Columbia, has been recently quoted in outlets such as CBS News and The New York Times as a spokesman for the anti-Israel protests at Columbia. In 2021, he was profiled in the Boston Globe at age 17 about his "confrontational" approach to fighting "injustice."

"So let's be very clear here," James, now 20, also said in the video montage compiled by The Daily Wire. "I'm not saying that I'm going to go out and start killing Zionists. What I'm saying is that if an individual that identifies as a Zionist threatens my physical safety in person, i.e., puts their hands on me, I am going to defend myself. And in that scenario, it may come to a point where I don't know when to stop."

In a speech to the camera, James said Zionists should "not exist."

"I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die,"
James said at the time. "And with that being said, Khymani is signed out."

Recall that before the last election I told you that promoting the false narrative that "white supremacy is the greatest threat to America" was going to ensure failure of REAL crime. I've seen the prior conducted in Canada and optics also fail.

One of the student faces of far-left, anti-Israel protests at Columbia University, Khymani James, expressed "regret" Friday after he went viral online for previously suggesting the murder of Zionists, whom he likened to "White supremacists" and "Nazis."

Without explicitly mentioning what they were, James copped to inflammatory comments that were first reported by The Daily Wire, during a livestream of an official Columbia inquiry.

"Be grateful that I'm not just going out and murdering Zionists," he said at another point. "I've never hurt anyone in my life, and I hope to keep it that way."

James, a junior at Columbia, has been recently quoted in outlets such as CBS News and The New York Times as a spokesman for the anti-Israel protests at Columbia. In 2021, he was profiled in the Boston Globe at age 17 about his "confrontational" approach to fighting "injustice."

"So let's be very clear here," James, now 20, also said in the video montage compiled by The Daily Wire. "I'm not saying that I'm going to go out and start killing Zionists. What I'm saying is that if an individual that identifies as a Zionist threatens my physical safety in person, i.e., puts their hands on me, I am going to defend myself. And in that scenario, it may come to a point where I don't know when to stop."

"I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die," James said at the time. "And with that being said, Khymani is signed out."
There will always be the self centered racists, @ least in this current life. The, 'my business is my business & your business is also my business' narcissistic busy body loons appear @ current to be the majority, unfortunately.

There will always be the self centered racists, @ least in this current life. The, 'my business is my business & your business is also my business' narcissistic busy body loons appear @ current to be the majority, unfortunately.
The problem is, it is acceptable in some corners depending on the group being targeted.

The warning signs have been there for years. Society pays a price for capitulating. I keep repeating that MSS enjoys this. There was a report in the U.K just today talking about how pervasive their efforts are in England. We are talking expansive, from cyber to the menial at the individual and political level.

"I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die," James said at the time. "And with that being said, Khymani is signed out."
yeah. me too.

Forum List

Back