Bidenomics Flops. Again

And here's an other whackadoo heard from.

There is no reason to believe that COVID could have decimated Japan when considering that they have a healthier population than us.

Actually, it should have been worse. First, they have far more economic interaction with China. Secondly, their population is very densely packed. Third, they have a much higher percentage of old people than we have.

But their government did what Trump refused to do, bit the bullet, and contained it.

And it is rather ironic that you would suggest that Sweden is "relatively isolated" when Japan is substantially more isolated due to strict immigration policies. By comparison, Sweden is very cosmopolitan. It is true that Japan is far more densely populated, but there are numerous densely populated countries that did not have that many restrictions yet did not have major death tolls from COVID. India had a pretty low death toll given its population size, for example.

India has had half a million COvid Deaths. Not as many as the US, of course, but Modi is just as bad as Trump.

That's easy for you to believe in a culturally Christian country. Without our Christian heritage, you wouldn't be able to make that statement without fear of persecution.

Bullshit. Left to their own devices, Christians would persecute any non-believers, that is when they aren't killing each other over weather or not Jesus is made of bread or not.

Yet Ivermectin has proven to work well.
Horsecrap.
Plenty more people than that have died from complications caused by the vaccines.
Moe horsecrap. I don't have time to deal with anti-vaxxer nuts.
What I said about the spike protein itself is not a conspiracy theory, but you would know that if you actually read any of the studies on it.
Again, more quackery. Go away.
You might be alright currently, but we'll see how things go for you if the government spends another $100 billion on Ukraine in the next 6 months or so.
Actually, it will be fine. Most of that 100 Billion will be spent with US companies and employ US workers.

GDP is still growing, as opposed to shrinking by double digits under Trump.

Please provide those numbers. The charts I've seen show him down net 2.3%, which after COVID wasn't that bad.

Biden, with the advantage of a lower baseline due to COVID is positive 2.2%.

Nothing to write home about.

1714966202649.png

But their government did what Trump refused to do, bit the bullet, and contained it.

Sweden didn't contain it and did just fine. If they don't let it into their nursing homes (the most vulnerable) their numbers look better.

Spare me the comparison with Norway an Finland. We all know Sweden didn't do that well.

But they also didn't kill their economy either.

Actually, it will be fine. Most of that 100 Billion will be spent with US companies and employ US workers.

And so, are we raising taxes so we can spend that 100 Billion (1/10th of a trillion) ? That would be good....no ?

After all, dimentia in chief is already at 1 trillion plus and the year is only 1/3 over.

Too bad I'm on ignore because you will be unable to be educated that way. The original assessment I saw, I think on Marketwatch--in no way a rightwing propaganda publication--was 98% part time jobs.

This article also not anybody's idea of rightwing propaganda says almost 95%. So I'll concede 3 or 4% if that in fact is the case. NOBODY suggest that the jobs created were not largely part time jobs.

Putting you on ignore is his admission you just:

1714966764461.png

Yes, I remember the Pandemic.

You should, it was all yours.
I remember that Trump criminally mismanaged it.

That would be your fantasy.

The governors mismanaged it in many states.

Here in the West, we shut very little down.

I remember that he was more upset that Fauci was more popular than he was than all those people dying.

Yep...had a heart attack....but he tested positive for covid....COVID DEATH.
I remember him encouraging armed rubes to show up at state capitals to protest lockdowns.

Whatever.

Please provide those numbers. The charts I've seen show him down net 2.3%, which after COVID wasn't that bad.
That's like saying the Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg.

Sweden didn't contain it and did just fine. If they don't let it into their nursing homes (the most vulnerable) their numbers look better.

Sweden had a higher mortality rate than Norway, which did containment. But Sweden is a small country that is relatively isolated from the rest of Europe.

Japan is a much better analog, and they did far better than we did.

Biden, like Obama was handed an economy under duress. Donnie Dangerously was handed a smooth running economy with Obama's record breaking expansion. He handed Biden an economy in shambles.

19.5% GDP growth is "under duress"? :auiqs.jpg:

As far as paying taxes, the rich account for half of the taxes paid in this country. But not to worry, with Biden's tax hikes and doing away with Trump's tax cuts, the government will be taking half of every paycheck you get. And no your wages didn't go up. Your buying power has decreased. Inflation ate your paycheck...
He isn't doing away with The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King's tax cuts. They were baked into the original bill that was passed into law by the Republicans in 2017. How do you not know this?
MAGA

Forum List

Back