Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

sounds to me like you don't understand the english language.

For me to believe that partisanship trumps the greater good would require that, even if I thought that republicans had better ideas, I would still want my party to succeed. get it?

I understand - as long as he/she is a Dem they are perfect and you will denend their actions to your last breath

I understand - as long as he/she is a Dem they are perfect and you will denend their actions to your last breath

as long as the democratic party stands for what I believe in, I will vote for democrats. That is NOT the same as saying that I would chose partisanship over the greater good.

And you still seem challenged by the nuances of our language. Is it not your native tongue?

as long as the democratic party stands for what I believe in, I will vote for democrats. That is NOT the same as saying that I would chose partisanship over the greater good.

And you still seem challenged by the nuances of our language. Is it not your native tongue?

As long as it is a Dem you will support them - even if they oppose what you CLAIM to support

As long as it is a Dem you will support them - even if they oppose what you CLAIM to support

as I have said over and over again: I support the platform of the democratic party. I know that no candidate will agree with every single nuance of my personal belief system....but until the republican party's candidate is more in line with my personal belief system than the democrats, I will vote with the democrat.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You, especially, who claim to be a "hardcore conservative" yet have abandoned all the hard core conservatives in your primary race and have gone for the pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, thrice married, cross dressing New York moderate?

as I have said over and over again: I support the platform of the democratic party. I know that no candidate will agree with every single nuance of my personal belief system....but until the republican party's candidate is more in line with my personal belief system than the democrats, I will vote with the democrat.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You, especially, who claim to be a "hardcore conservative" yet have abandoned all the hard core conservatives in your primary race and have gone for the pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, thrice married, cross dressing New York moderate?

So you support

higher taxes

government run health care

surrender and appeasement to terrorists

Judges making law from the bench

increased spending

imcreased Congressional perks

more pork in spending bills

Not securing the US borders

Illegals getting benfits that used to be only for US citizens

This is what your party is doing right now

your inflammatory spin on the democratic platform is straight from Rush.

Try this instead:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Dem_Platform_2004.htm

and you still run away from your support for the guy with the lipstick in a dress!

To bad what your party is actually doing in Congress and what your candidates are saying on the campaign trail - is NOT what your link says they stand for

To bad what your party is actually doing in Congress and what your candidates are saying on the campaign trail - is NOT what your link says they stand for

I disagree.

too bad you claim to be a hardcore conservative yet have abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in YOUR race.

I disagree.

too bad you claim to be a hardcore conservative yet have abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in YOUR race.

I ahve said what the most important issues are to me

With you - it is whatever todays DNC talking point is

I ahve said what the most important issues are to me

With you - it is whatever todays DNC talking point is

are you suggesting that you have differences with the real hardcore conservatives in the race? Are you suggesting that Rudy's position on your important issues is at odds with the hardcore conservatives? Please explain.

I told you who MY candidate was. And I told you why I am supporting him. I have not changed. He is a moderate democrat. I am a moderate democrat. Rudy is a moderate republican.... you CLAIM to be a "hardcore conservative" yet do not support hardcore conservatives.

are you suggesting that you have differences with the real hardcore conservatives in the race? Are you suggesting that Rudy's position on your important issues is at odds with the hardcore conservatives? Please explain.

I told you who MY candidate was. And I told you why I am supporting him. I have not changed. He is a moderate democrat. I am a moderate democrat. Rudy is a moderate republican.... you CLAIM to be a "hardcore conservative" yet do not support hardcore conservatives.

On the most important issues : war on terror, taxes, and Judges - Rudy is my choice

I have to hear more from Fred - if he ever gets into the race

You say you support a moderate Dem - but you will vote for a liberal Dem (Hillary or Obama) in the general election

A compete 180

On the most important issues : war on terror, taxes, and Judges - Rudy is my choice

I have to hear more from Fred - if he ever gets into the race

You say you support a moderate Dem - but you will vote for a liberal Dem (Hillary or Obama) in the general election

A compete 180

you avoid the question: on the most important issues that you claim you have, does Rudy suggest an approach that is different in any way from the hardcore conservatives in the race? yes or no...and please explain.

complete 180? no...,maybe a 45

The point is: I believe in the democratic platform and all the candidates running for my party's nomination come closer to supporting more of that platform than any republican does - even the crossdressing moderate that you support!

you avoid the question: on the most important issues that you claim you have, does Rudy suggest an approach that is different in any way from the hardcore conservatives in the race? yes or no...and please explain.

complete 180? no...,maybe a 45

The point is: I believe in the democratic platform and all the candidates running for my party's nomination come closer to supporting more of that platform than any republican does - even the crossdressing moderate that you support!

and how is this platform a "moderate" platform?

higher taxes

government run health care

surrender and appeasement to terrorists

Judges making law from the bench

increased spending

imcreased Congressional perks

more pork in spending bills

Not securing the US borders

Illegals getting benfits that used to be only for US citizens

like I said, your Limbaughesque spin on the democratic platform is getting old.... try a new line. I showed you our platform. discuss it or go somewhere else.

And please tell me what Rudy stands for ON YOUR KEY ISSUES, that differs in any way from the hardcore conservatives running?

like I said, your Limbaughesque spin on the democratic platform is getting old.... try a new line. I showed you our platform. discuss it or go somewhere else.

And please tell me what Rudy stands for ON YOUR KEY ISSUES, that differs in any way from the hardcore conservatives running?

The truth may be Limbaughesque spin to you - but it is the reason Dems will not win in 08

and it proves you will vote for a Dem no matter what he/she stands for

answer the question.... if you are indeed a hardcore conservative, and there are many hardcore conservatives running, what about Rudy's stated policies and ideas are so different from the hardcore conservatives running in the race that you would abandon them and go with Rudy instead?

answer the question.... if you are indeed a hardcore conservative, and there are many hardcore conservatives running, what about Rudy's stated policies and ideas are so different from the hardcore conservatives running in the race that you would abandon them and go with Rudy instead?

Answered

You on the other hand only look to make sure there is a "D" at the end of the name as you cast your vote

Answered

You on the other hand only look to make sure there is a "D" at the end of the name as you cast your vote

no. you have said that you like Rudy's positions on key issues. You have NEVER explained why RUdy's positions on those issues are better or even different than those of the hardcore conservatives in the race.

And if they are the same, why would a hardcore conservative like you abandon your philosophical brethren?

could it be that you are really not a hardcore conservative, but just a republican whore?

Forum List

Back