Zio-Nazis@ The USMB

I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

You're an asshole of the highest order.

As much of a dipshit as you are, I and most other people would only want for you to get better if you were in the hospital.

eots has class. You do not.

eots ... the person who calls pro israel people "zio-nazis" has class?

maybe...

all low.

it is not that our community does not allow diversion...but eots is right...simple decency towards one another is expected....sure there is fussing and cussing...but that should be set aside when a poster has troubles.....ollie is back but fuel rod is in trouble....you dont have to like people or agreement with them to simply extend the hand of human kindness....to say....relax we have your back for a while....you dont have to be all huggy....and all that...to simply care about a fellow human who chats on the same board as you...that is how the community becomes and thrives...

poor bbd...no one even mentioned his back.....he just kinda got pushed aside....

:talktothehand: Panties in a wad because someone here didn't do what was expected from the virtual crowd ? What a bunch of horseshit.

Ho ho ho! Maybe if it weren't for you douchebag youtube Neo Nazis and your beloved IslamoNazis that masturbate daily to the destruction of Israel and committing a second Holocaust on the Jews, or throw parties everytime Muslims blow up churches and massacre innocent people all over the world. Maybe, just maybe you'd have a leg to stand on.

Excuse Me, but your insanity is showing

Pot calling the kettle black!

There is not an off the wall conspiracy theory you don't subscribe to! 9/11 Troofer, Holocaust Denial, even the recent OWS members that were set to blow up the bridge you think is a grand conspiracy!

EOTS has argued with me, and at the same time, wished me well.I have argued with him and at the same time wished him well and invited him fishing.
What he believes is his business.

I will tell you what he has never done to me, or to best of my knowledge, to anyone else, that is to tell someone to STFU.

You on the other hand............

There is no respect from me for that one simple fascist statement from you.

I am now putting your insignificant ass on ignore, you will be the only one on my ignore list.

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

As much of a dipshit as you are, I and most other people would only want for you to get better if you were in the hospital.

maybe...

all low.

He calls you a zio-Nazi?

Some on here, like Jspam, deserve it. And I say that as a supporter of Israel.

Nonetheless, even if I disagree with him vehemently on political issues, we should be able to separate the personal from the political, especially when it really matters, like it does with Ollie.

maybe...

all low.

Pro Israel is one thing I would see you as someone that is pro Isreal and I have never called you anything derogatory and though I think one should be pro truth and justice not simply blindly support a country ,I understand it...the ones I call Zio-Nazis are the ones that call Arabs filth.. animals ,go out of their way to make the most extreme Muslims seem like the norm ,openly call for death and openly enjoy the suffering of Arabs..I would responded the same way to anyone that painted all Jews with the same brush or mocked the death of Israeli children

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...eautiful-and-courageous-people-of-israel.html

Last edited:

maybe...

all low.

Pro Israel is one thing I would see you as someone that is pro Isreal and I have never called you anything derogatory and though I think one should be pro truth and justice not simply blindly support a country ,I understand it...the ones I call Zio-Nazis are the ones that call Arabs filth.. animals ,go out of their way to make the most extreme Muslims seem like the norm ,openly call for death and openly enjoy the suffering of Arabs..I would responded the same way to anyone that painted all Jews with the same brush or mocked the death of Israeli children

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...eautiful-and-courageous-people-of-israel.html
this from the guy who posted THE "JEWISH TERRORISTS"THREAD. Not buying his mia culpa..

maybe...

all low.

He calls you a zio-Nazi?

Nonetheless, even if I disagree with him vehemently on political issues, we should be able to separate the personal from the political, especially when it really matters, like it does with Ollie.

normally i would agree with you about separating the political from the personal... if i didn't, i wouldn't be able to have a meal with my father and brother.

but i don't separate the political from the personal when the political IS personal. conspiracy theory nuts who call supportersof israel "zio-nazis'"? anyone who uses that term is an anti-semite. they can call themselves anything they want to but they are.

and i don't separate that from the personal because it is personal.

as for jstone... i figure he's the antidote to pfucktard and jos the jew-hater.

he serves a purpose.... the only difference being what he posts is that what he asserts as fact (as opposed to opinion) is actually generally accurate.
unlike what the terrorist supporters post.... which doesn't even have a passing relationshp with the truth

which is why i always find it funny that he offends people but pfucktard and jos and their jew-hating brethren don't.

Last edited:

maybe...

all low.

this from the guy who posted THE "JEWISH TERRORISTS"THREAD. Not buying his mia culpa..

I posted a thread called..the Jewish terrorist thread ?? why do you have to lie like that ?? and in all caps no less....link ?

Last edited:

maybe...

all low.

He calls you a zio-Nazi?

normally i would agree with you about separating the political from the personal... if i didn't, i wouldn't be able to have a meal with my father and brother.

but i don't separate the political from the personal when the political IS personal. conspiracy theory nuts who call supportersof israel "zio-nazis'"? anyone who uses that term is an anti-semite. they can call themselves anything they want to but they are.

he serves a purpose.... the only difference being what he posts is that what he asserts as fact (as opposed to opinion) is actually generally accurate.
unlike what the terrorist supporters post.... which doesn't even have a passing relationshp with the truth

which is why i always find it funny that he offends people but pfucktard and jos and their jew-hating brethren don't.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE]"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it" - YouTube[/ame]

maybe...

all low.

Your full of shit EOTS, your stance I am not antisemitic I'm antizionism is the PC nutjob's way of making twisted peace with his hatred

maybe...

all low.

Your full of shit EOTS, your stance I am not antisemitic I'm antizionism is the PC nutjob's way of making twisted peace with his hatred

If you define Zionism as Israel right to exist then I would not even be "anti-zionist" Israel exist and thats just a reality..but if by zionism you mean is this warmongering ,racist cabal then I am against it ,along with many Jewish people as much as you like to pretend otherwise

Using a Nazi reference to Jews is out of line, IMO. I wouldn't use it just as I wouldn't use the term ****** to describe a black person. However, when I see pieces of shit like this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/227836-the-muslim-is-a-filthy-dumb-animal.html

I can sympathize where eots is coming from. I see little difference between Nazis and the KKK, and I see little difference between the KKK and lowlifes who impugn all Muslims as animals. It's disgusting. Guys like that hurt your cause and hurt Israel. So when you say its personal to you, I don't see it because you aren't like that. You can call out garbage like that and not be anti-Semitic. You can criticize Israel and also not be anti-Semitic.

I posted a thread called..the Jewish terrorist thread ?? why do you have to lie like that ?? and in all caps no less....link ?
you lying piece of shit you wrote the fucking thing and here's the link:http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/224568-jewish-terroists.html

Using a Nazi reference to Jews is out of line, IMO. I wouldn't use it just as I wouldn't use the term ****** to describe a black person. However, when I see pieces of shit like this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/227836-the-muslim-is-a-filthy-dumb-animal.html

I can sympathize where eots is coming from. I see little difference between Nazis and the KKK, and I see little difference between the KKK and lowlifes who impugn all Muslims as animals. It's disgusting. Guys like that hurt your cause and hurt Israel. So when you say its personal to you, I don't see it because you aren't like that. You can call out garbage like that and not be anti-Semitic. You can criticize Israel and also not be anti-Semitic.
Let's define Semites, while we're at it:

"Semites are peoples who speak Semitic languages; the group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians. In a Biblical sense, Semites are peoples whose ancestry can be traced back to Shem, Noah's eldest son. The ancient Semitic populations were pastoral Nomads who several centuries before the Christian Era were migrating in large numbers from Arabia to Mesopotamia, the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River delta. Jews and other Semites settled in villages in Judea, southern Palestine.

Present day speakers of Semitic languages are as diverse in physical, psychological, cultural, and sociological characteristics as are speakers of Indo European languages. The most prominent Semites today are Arabs and Jews. They are different in many ways, and they have absorbed a variety of European traits through centuries of migration and trade. The origin of Semitic languages, however, and many similarities in the stories of Islam and Judaism reflect a common ancient history."

Kindly notice Arabs are Semites. So ranting Zio-nazis need to back off calling anybody who doesn't like their punk gangsterism, "anti-Semitic."

As for calling Zio-nazis organized criminals, that isn't as catchy, but it's accurate.

Why do you suppose we should be ready to do something, about it?

Take it from Ariel "The Bulldozer" Sharon:

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998:

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
--------

Ehud Barak, on Israeli TV (date undetermined, but confirmed by former Israeli Knesset Member Marsha Friedman):

"If I were a Palestinian, I would be a terrorist." (Speaking about Sharon's policies toward the Palestinians.)
-------------

Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel (date undetermined, in an Israeli cabinet meeting):

"Don't worry, we [Israel] control the United States." (In response to concerns raised by another cabinet member about Sharon's ["the butcher of Beirut"] invasion and brutality in the West Bank.)
------------- and from Menachem Begin:

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.
--------------

Don't take crap, from organized criminals, who tend to terrorism. If we stop aid to Israel, we won't be involved with terrorists, and nobody will attack us.

RACIST ZIONIST QUOTES : Indybay

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes :clap2:

I don't know what to do, about DDD Christian Zio-nazis, but there is another way, for Jews:

Jews Not Zionists

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

you lying piece of shit you wrote the fucking thing and here's the link:http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/224568-jewish-terroists.html

fuck you that was not titled by me..it was cut out of another thread and titled...thats why the first post says ...duh...it was a response to the post that used to be above it ...it is also why there are no post by anyone else in the thread ..its a cut and paste by a mod ..however it does appear their was prior knowledge by Israel as reported by fox news..the post is mine but the title is not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I know you wouldn't use either reference. I wouldn't either.

I also wouldn't do a thread like the one you linked.... no disagreement.

But that doesn't justify genocidal, holocaust-denying trash.

And the way i see it, genocidal, holocaust-denying trash doesn't warrant getting into the dirt with them. Some people see things differently.

ultimately, though, they keep banning the person who is the anti-genocidal, terrorist supporting, holocaust denying trash. and that makes me go 'hmmmmmmmmmmm'.

Last edited:
An "Ashkenazi" is a light-skinned Jew, as opposed to Sephardic Jews, who are dark.

The reason people would popularly call the NSDAP "Nazis" happens to be white people really may all be descended from Jews, who migrated to the Caucusus, after captivity, following the conquest of ancient Israel, by Babylon or Assyria.

So the "Arayan Myth" is likely that. Whitey is not Iranian.

Adolf Hitler was afraid he would be outed, as a "Mischling," which was what the Nazis called part-Jewish people. Speer wrote Hitler's Austrian grandfather was Jewish, which may or may not have been true, but people with surnames ending in 'ler' may in fact have a paternal Jewish ancestor.

Certainly, the top Nazis interested in the racist Thule society back in the 1920s were Himmler and Rosenberg, and yes, they are the other top Nazis, who should be suspected, as Mischlinger.

Meanwhile, modern Israel may be the way world wars got started, since the 1882 settlements preceded a lot of Zionist rants, and Egypt revolted, under the Mahdi, 1886. Of course, world wars and the Balfour Declaration followed.

And modern Zio-nazis like the now disabled Sharon claim to control America. Chuck Todd of MSNBC reported this morning, how Bibi Netanyahu is the most influential foreign leader. His nation sure does lead the list of dubious American allies, which starts the most trouble, a list also occupied by the Sunni dictators over Shiite majorities, such as former dictator Saddam and current murderer, the King of Bahrain.

Zio-nazis are criminals, and when asshole Americans get a clue, how crime does not pay, in the long run, Zio-nazis won't be a problem. But problems are with us, since crime pays, bigtime. So Zio-nazi assholes are all over the world, and in the US.

Always the biggest Jew haters bring up the semites include Arabs! So Arabs can't be antisemites, because they are semites. Douche bag it's true semites include more than Jews, but the term ANTI-SEMITE has been termed only for bigotry towards the Jews. Arabs can and most are antisemitic!

Do note that Palestinians are indistinguishable from Arabs! They are Arabs. They have the same religion (Islam and even share the same sec with the majority-Sunni), same language Arabic, same culture, same belief on dogs, pork, submitting women to lower status and Sharia law should be the law of the land. And they love suicide bombing and terrorism like all Arabs do. The term Palestinian used to be term for the Jews (and was an insult against a Muslim). However, when the Jews rebirthed Israel the the Arabs decided to make up a people in their quest against the Jewish country.

In fact, during the 1800s Israel was a sparsely populated lands, WITH A JEWISH MAJORITY in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem). The Ottoman/Turkish rulers wouldn't allow census or accounts of population size, so the only CREDITABLE source on the population of the land was from the EYE-WITNESS acount of the Late Great Mark Twain.

Quotes
"Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies... Palestine is desolate and unlovely... It is a hopeless, dreary, heartbroken land... [a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds - a silent mournful expanse... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action... We never saw a human being on the whole route... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country..." - Mark Twain (describing Palestine on a visit in 1867).

The Jews started to migrate back to Israel shortly after Mark Twain noted how sparsely populated the lands were. In fact Tel Aviv was founded around 1900. The great lie is that the Arabs were there for generations. In fact the majority of the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians migrated during the British rule, esp during White Paper days (stating in 1939), since the British forbide any Jewish migration, but Arab could cross the border and settle without being checked! Arabs came enormous numbers because even back in the 1940s the Jews were creating economic opportunity in the lands.

Neg!!!!

Let's define Semites, while we're at it:

"Semites are peoples who speak Semitic languages; the group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians. In a Biblical sense, Semites are peoples whose ancestry can be traced back to Shem, Noah's eldest son. The ancient Semitic populations were pastoral Nomads who several centuries before the Christian Era were migrating in large numbers from Arabia to Mesopotamia, the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River delta. Jews and other Semites settled in villages in Judea, southern Palestine.

Present day speakers of Semitic languages are as diverse in physical, psychological, cultural, and sociological characteristics as are speakers of Indo European languages. The most prominent Semites today are Arabs and Jews. They are different in many ways, and they have absorbed a variety of European traits through centuries of migration and trade. The origin of Semitic languages, however, and many similarities in the stories of Islam and Judaism reflect a common ancient history."

Kindly notice Arabs are Semites. So ranting Zio-nazis need to back off calling anybody who doesn't like their punk gangsterism, "anti-Semitic."

As for calling Zio-nazis organized criminals, that isn't as catchy, but it's accurate.

Why do you suppose we should be ready to do something, about it?

Take it from Ariel "The Bulldozer" Sharon:

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998:

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
--------

Ehud Barak, on Israeli TV (date undetermined, but confirmed by former Israeli Knesset Member Marsha Friedman):

"If I were a Palestinian, I would be a terrorist." (Speaking about Sharon's policies toward the Palestinians.)
-------------

Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel (date undetermined, in an Israeli cabinet meeting):

"Don't worry, we [Israel] control the United States." (In response to concerns raised by another cabinet member about Sharon's ["the butcher of Beirut"] invasion and brutality in the West Bank.)
------------- and from Menachem Begin:

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.
--------------

Don't take crap, from organized criminals, who tend to terrorism. If we stop aid to Israel, we won't be involved with terrorists, and nobody will attack us.

RACIST ZIONIST QUOTES : Indybay

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes :clap2:

I don't know what to do, about DDD Christian Zio-nazis, but there is another way, for Jews:

Jews Not Zionists

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

maybe...

all low.

Knowledge of the difference between Judaism and Zionism is the key to understanding why it is perfectly possible to be anti-Zionist (opposed to Zionism’s colonial enterprise either in whole or in part) without being in any way, shape or form anti-Semitic. The significance of that statement is in the following.

The false charge of anti-Semitism is the blackmail card which the obscenity of the Nazi holocaust enables Zionism to play to silence criticism of its self-righteous and aggressive child, Israel, and to suppress informed and honest debate about who must do what and why for justice and peace. But when citizens know the difference between Zionism and Judaism (and the truth of history, of which more later) they do not have to be frightened into silence, as most Gentiles currently are, by the fear of being falsely charged with anti-Semitism for criticising the Zionist state of Israel.

There is, however, another reason why it is essential for the citizens of the Western nations, among whom most of the Jews of the world live, to be aware of the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Knowledge of the difference is the explanation of why it is wrong to blame all Jews for the crimes of the few (hardcore Zionists in Israel/Palestine).

Complete understanding of the true nature of Zionism’s colonial enterprise also requires knowledge of this fact. Most of the Jews who went to Palestine in answer to Zionism’s call had no biological connection to the ancient Hebrews. The incoming Zionist Jews were mainly foreign nationals of many lands, descended from those who became Jewish by conversion to Judaism centuries after the fall of the ancient Jewish kingdom of Israel and what is called the “dispersal” into “oblivion” of its people. The notion that there were, are, two entire peoples with an equally valid claim to the same land is an historical nonsense. The relatively few Jews with a valid claim were the descendants of those who stayed IN Palestine through everything. They numbered only a few thousand at the time of Zionism’s birth; they regarded themselves as Palestinians; and they were fiercely opposed to Zionism’s colonial enterprise - because they rightly feared that it would make them as well as the incoming, alien Zionist Jews enemies of the Arabs among whom they had lived in peace and security. (Though not even many of today’s Jews are aware of it, it is also a fact that the return of Jews to the land of biblical Israel by the efforts of man - one possible but woefully inadequate definition of Zionism - was proscribed by Judaism). ....

Think I'll get this book, it sounds interesting for both Jews and Gentiles.
If I can find it, because the author writes,

Why can’t Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews be published in America?
Short answer: Because Zionism does not want it to be; and all American publishers, the minors as well as the majors, are, apparently, too frightened of offending Zionism as much as they would need to do by taking my book on.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18716.htm

Forum List

Back