Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

How many blacks killed other blacks last weekend? Oh, that is right. Liberals do not care.

Are liberals still trying to get away from the FACTS regarding the poor Trayvon Martin case?

Ahahahaa. Someones trying to change the subject

Tell us the actual facts. Cause, no matter how much you try to change them, Trayvon Martin still called Zimmerman (half hispanic) a crazy ass cracker, he attacked Zimmerman, he had him in a ground and pound position, MSNBC doctored 911 tapes, the liberal media only showed Martin's 13 year old pictures for weeks for particular reason, he was sent to his fathers house in Sanford by his mother cause he was suspended from school for drug use.

That was according to eyewitness testimony and the testimony of Precious who told the court that he used the term crazy ass cracker.

There, those are the facts.

Now, how many blacks were killed in this country last weekend by other blacks around the country? If you were to guess, would you say more or less than 5?

LOL, like I said, you do not care. Stop debating me, you get fucking crushed every time.

You forgot to include mention of the hood rat being a member of a fight club and the video tape of him.

How many blacks killed other blacks last weekend? Oh, that is right. Liberals do not care.

Are liberals still trying to get away from the FACTS regarding the poor Trayvon Martin case?

Tell us the actual facts. Cause, no matter how much you try to change them, Trayvon Martin still called Zimmerman (half hispanic) a crazy ass cracker, he attacked Zimmerman, he had him in a ground and pound position, MSNBC doctored 911 tapes, the liberal media only showed Martin's 13 year old pictures for weeks for particular reason, he was sent to his fathers house in Sanford by his mother cause he was suspended from school for drug use.

That was according to eyewitness testimony and the testimony of Precious who told the court that he used the term crazy ass cracker.

Now, how many blacks were killed in this country last weekend by other blacks around the country? If you were to guess, would you say more or less than 5?

LOL, like I said, you do not care. Stop debating me, you get fucking crushed every time.

None of those are "facts".

The facts are pretty simple:

1. Zimmerman spots Martin walking through the neighborhood and pursues him in his truck.
2. Zimmerman calls the police and identifies Martin as a suspect.
3. Martin enters a courtyard where pursuit by vehicle is no longer possible. Zimmerman leaves the vehicle and pursues him on foot.
4. Martin runs and Zimmerman gives chase.
5. Zimmerman confronts Martin.
6. An altercation begins.
7. Zimmerman murders Martin with a handgun.

That's it.

Those are the facts.

No, those aren't the facts.

4a. Zimmerman loses sight of Martin and heads back to his truck.
4b. Martin doubles back onto Zimmerman rather than taking the shorter route back to his father's home.
5. Martin confronts Zimmerman
6a. Martin is attempting to murder Zimmerman by pounding his head into the payment.
6b.Martin attempts to take control of Zimmerman's handgun.
7. Zimmerman kills Martin in self-defense.

Try to summon up some integrity when you claim to lay out the facts. Get out of your liberal alternate universe.

You forgot to include mention of the hood rat being a member of a fight club and the video tape of him.
No Murder was committed you retard.

:rofl: Oh so he died from natural causes then? :rofl: bye stupid
You still haven't figured out that there is sometimes a difference between murder and homicide.

Seriously, you're in JoeB territory.

There is sometimes a difference...then you fail to cite the differences. Fail

1. Zimmerman spots Martin walking through the neighborhood and pursues him in his truck.
3. Martin enters a courtyard where pursuit by vehicle is no longer possible. Zimmerman leaves the vehicle and pursues him on foot.

That's it.

Those are the facts.

4b. Martin doubles back onto Zimmerman rather than taking the shorter route back to his father's home.
6a. Martin is attempting to murder Zimmerman by pounding his head into the payment.

Try to summon up some integrity when you claim to lay out the facts. Get out of your liberal alternate universe.

Aint it nice to be able to put all those actions on a guy who cant defend himself. "He tried to take his gun"

According to who?

"The guy who shot him"

You still haven't figured out that there is sometimes a difference between murder and homicide.

Seriously? You expect me to explain the difference to you?

No, I expected you to do what you just did. Claim theres a difference then fold when someone asks you what the difference is.

Thats how Snark works. Too bad RetiredGy beat you to it. Now you just look like a copy cat

No, I expected you to do what you just did. Claim theres a difference then fold when someone asks you what the difference is.

Thats how Snark works. Too bad RetiredGy beat you to it. Now you just look like a copy cat
Are you African-American?

That's it.

Those are the facts.

Aint it nice to be able to put all those actions on a guy who cant defend himself. "He tried to take his gun"

According to who?

"The guy who shot him"
And whom jurors believed in a Court of Law.

So according to you someone that gets killed for any reason was murdered? Did you get past 6th grade in school?

Are you African-American?

Ya bru

So according to you someone that gets killed for any reason was murdered? Did you get past 6th grade in school?

No according to you you cant explain the difference while questioning my intellect for not knowing what the "sometimes different" you are talking about or referring to. And when I ask you directly you fold.

The subject is the supposed outrage that a black "child" was killed. Yet no national story about all the black " children" murdered and killed every day by other blacks.

The subject was a young man was needlessly gunned down by a vigilante, and we see that vigilante still on the prowl. Why did you point your finger at me?!!! And the guy was only listening to music and chillin'. :)

The subject is the supposed outrage that a black "child" was killed. Yet no national story about all the black " children" murdered and killed every day by other blacks.
As usual, you miss the mark. The subject is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone. It reveals his violent nature.

Actually the subject is about liberals like you feigning outrage. It is about you pathetic race baiting morons on the left manipulated by hype of the left wing media. It is about me pointing out to you how much you really do not care how many black children are killed each day in this country.

Me proving that, by showing how much you do not care how many black children were killed by other blacks shows what I am saying is true.

Now, go fuck yourself you stupid left wing, brainwashed sock puppet.
You're unhinged again. This is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone ... which explains why you're trying to divert the topic to something else.

That is all they have been doing for nearly ten pages now. I don't think they realize it. :lol:

As usual, you miss the mark. The subject is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone. It reveals his violent nature.

Actually the subject is about liberals like you feigning outrage. It is about you pathetic race baiting morons on the left manipulated by hype of the left wing media. It is about me pointing out to you how much you really do not care how many black children are killed each day in this country.

Me proving that, by showing how much you do not care how many black children were killed by other blacks shows what I am saying is true.

Now, go fuck yourself you stupid left wing, brainwashed sock puppet.
You're unhinged again. This is about Zimmerman threatening to kill someone ... which explains why you're trying to divert the topic to something else.

Why don't you explain to us, you fucking ignorant hack, why it is news that Zimmerman threatened someone?

Explain to all of us, why this is news, and why a fucking pathetic liberal posted this story.

You know what? You do not need to explain it to us.

A 17 year old kid buying candy and a soda. No wonder Republicans are terrified.

That was a quote by Rdean. Apparently this was not about Zimmerman threatening someone, but I did not see any post by you pointing that out to rdean.

You fucking double talking hypocrite. Do not tell me what this thread is about. This is about a pathetic attempt by a fucking left wing hack to try and tell us how right they were in regards to the Trayvon Martin case.

If you are trying to convince me that it is anything else, go kick fucking rocks you hack.

We all know what this is about, and it is affirmed by the moron rdean.

Having said that, none you care how many black kids were killed last weekend in this country. Which, only further proves that I am right when I say you do not care. It only affirms that all of you are nothing but political opportunists who are nothing but stink little pawns of a race baiting, race dividing media.

You fucking blob.

Didn't Zimmerman prove now he is a stalker, and doesn't it practically prove he was stalking Trayvon?

It is obvious to a two-year-old that he was stalking Apperson, but no that couldn't have happened with Trayvon.

Forum List

Back