Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

I am certainly interested in the info of how Zim is viewed after pulling a shotgun on his girl.

I am extremely intrigued with the intel of what lengths the love of Zim has upon the populace.

It is of utmost importance to ppl who look just like me to ascertain the level of admiration of Zim from ppl who seemingly are making excuses and defending an armed man in violent confrontations with kids and women.

So I agree, this is VERY interesting info indeed!
Thanks, Black_ Man1. Zim has made himself the national chew toy! During his trial, his wife was labeled - what was the term - a chronic liar - and much was made of it. If there was a grain of truth in that talking point, the man makes really bad choices in picking women friends. And he makes even worse choices when they displease him. :lol:

Should we throw the trial results out and start over considering that he is presently acting out all the accusations made against him at trial and in the press? Or was it the power of suggestion that made him do it?

Or...he is acting out the psychosis that grew in him from childhood and peaked when he murdered Trayvon.

Apparently you didn't hear the much-ignored facts about Zim's family tree. He is part negro. His great-grandfather:

ZimmermanGreatGrandfatherrrrr1.jpg

He mentored problematic black children for years. Not only was he not prejudiced against blacks, he is part black himself. Consider yourself informed. ;)

Last edited:
My stepdaughter is a whiter shade of pale. Fair-skinned, light freckles, silver-blue eyes, blond.

Her son looked just like his dad - black.

Their daughter looked just like her. Her husband asked if she'd been cheating on him. Seriously - at the hospital bed. She glared at him, pointed at her own face and said "Uh, HELLO!"

Dumbass.

Yeah, that's sorta apropos of nothing, but both kids had the same genes.

George Zimmerman’s girlfriend wants to drop charges

--LOL

George Zimmerman’s girlfriend — who authorities said accused him of pointing a shotgun at her — no longer wants him to be prosecuted, and wants to resume their relationship, according a new motion.

A sworn statement made by the girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, was attached to a motion by Zimmerman’s lawyer seeking to modify the conditions of Zimmerman’s bond in his domestic violence case.

In the statement, Scheibe says she felt “intimidated” when police questioned her about the Nov. 18 incident that led to Zimmerman’s arrest. She adds that she “may have misspoken.”

“I want to be with George,” Scheibe says in the statement, adding later: “I do not want George Zimmerman charged. I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily,” and without coercion, she says.

She says that she and Zimmerman had an “argument,” but Zimmerman “never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner.”

George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants charges dropped - Orlando Sentinel

Last edited:
Of course she wants to drop the chrges. Look at all these rabid fans of a kid killing woman beater.

Where?

Again, I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people who say he shot Trayvon in self-defense. That doesn't make us fans of Zimmerman, that only means we can tell the truth from a lie. It could have been Charles Manson instead of Zimmerman and it still would have been self defense, doesn't mean we like the guy.

Of course she wants to drop the chrges. Look at all these rabid fans of a kid killing woman beater.

Where?

Again, I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people who say he shot Trayvon in self-defense. That doesn't make us fans of Zimmerman, that only means we can tell the truth from a lie. It could have been Charles Manson instead of Zimmerman and it still would have been self defense, doesn't mean we like the guy.

Ok, I think I understand now.

If I follow you at night in the dark, and then come up on you in the darkness without identifying myself and get into a confrontation with you...and you try to defend yourself out of fear...I then have a right to kill you.

And call it self defense.

Interesting. I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking.

Thanks.

Where?

Ok, I think I understand now.

If I follow you at night in the dark, and then come up on you in the darkness without identifying myself and get into a confrontation with you...and you try to defend yourself out of fear...I then have a right to kill you.

And call it self defense.

Interesting. I'm sure robbers and rapists the world over are rejoicing and agree with this line of thinking.

Thanks.

You're accidentally right. Robbers and rapists now know attacking an armed person can get you killed and it's called self defense. Free money and free sex aint always free.

Ummmmm, EVERYONE is "part" black.

Consider yourself informed!

(wink)

Then whats the big deal on the N word, nigga...:smiliehug:

George Zimmerman's girlfriend recants allegations he threatened her with gun
By Daniel Arkin, Staff Writer, NBC News

George Zimmerman's girlfriend recants allegations he threatened her with gun - U.S. News

Now get ready for the left-wing SPIN...

Yeah, you're gonna have to try a little harder than that to bait me into reciprocating
your name calling and racial insults.

See, this Black Man Won.

You just lost that round.

Dig it!

Forum List

Back