Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Rediculous statement?

You don't think what you said is something Putin would support?

"Zelensky is an evil puppet of the Khazarian Mafia and of the Illuminati."

Your comment looks even more stupid after seeing it again. Illuminati... bwahahhaha.
It is a true pity that a grown man (I am assuming you are) is left with no other motivation on the subject than to concoct false quotes of others in order to make you feel good about yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

IOW, and I am telling you that you have not a clue, do you? How is the 64th week on the blitz on Kyev going?

Azov Nazis? Illuminati? You have not a clue.
It is a true pity that a grown man (I am assuming you are) is left with no other motivation on the subject than to concoct false quotes of others in order to make you feel good about yourself. You must be deeply afraid of me. :safetocomeoutff:

It is a true pity that a grown man (I am assuming you are) is left with no other motivation on the subject than to concoct false quotes of others in order to make you feel good about yourself. You must be deeply afraid of me.
You are babbling, comrade. You believe in the Illuminati and the Avov Nazis.

JUST FOR STARTERS: The CIA-orchestrated regime change in Kyev, installing the pro-NATO puppet Zelinsky, encouraging the Azov Nazi movement, and the blatant refusal to respect the Minsk agreements.
It's the Russians who refused to obey the Minsk agreements. You're also ignoring that the Ukrainian people want to be Euro centric and join NATO. All of Eastern Europe has had a long painful guts full of Russian brutality and totalitarianism. You should live under the Russians to experience these assholes, my parents did for 30 years. Go there if you love them so much, no one else does.

Aren't some alien lizard overlord types running Russia through Putin?
No, that would be Zelinsky's high-heel corps led by Ernst "pussyboy" Röhm's grandson tasked with designing and sewing the new rainbow colour'd flag in time for the next putsch. But Vlado detests homosexuals so Ukraine (and its population) is doomed to failure. You've got no one to blame but yourselves. You chose to back the high-heel Nazi boys and the spiral of defeat is already spun. Say "goodbye" to the world.

It's the Russians who refused to obey the Minsk agreements. You're also ignoring that the Ukrainian people want to be Euro centric and join NATO. All of Eastern Europe has had a long painful guts full of Russian brutality and totalitarianism. You should live under the Russians to experience these assholes, my parents did for 30 years. Go there if you love them so much, no one else does.
If you were to put your head down right now and get serious it would take more years than you've got left to understand a thimble-full of knowledge I have acquired in both East and West. :102:You've wasted your life skimming through Dick & Jane Easy reader books and now you're befuddled and dumbed down by unadulterated Yankee propaganda. Oh! Look out! Run for your life! That guy behind you might be a communist spy! :auiqs.jpg:

They want to be Euro-centric and join NATO ? Did this want come before the invasion, or maybe even before 2014 or after the invasion ??

If before, then isn't this possibly a problem for Putin concerning NATO ? Otherwise does such a thing cause or allow NATO creep or encroachment if Ukraine wanted or was going to join NATO prior to the invasion ??

No, that would be Zelinsky's high-heel corps led by Ernst "pussyboy" Röhm's grandson tasked with designing and sewing the new rainbow colour'd flag in time for the next putsch. But Vlado detests homosexuals so Ukraine (and its population) is doomed to failure. You've got no one to blame but yourselves. You chose to back the high-heel Nazi boys and the spiral of defeat is already spun. Say "goodbye" to the world.
The Rodina rats are the closest things to Nazis in eastern Europe; you are right about that, Glasnost.

They want to be Euro-centric and join NATO ? Did this want come before the invasion, or maybe even before 2014 or after the invasion ??

If before, then isn't this possibly a problem for Putin concerning NATO ? Otherwise does such a thing cause or allow NATO creep or encroachment if Ukraine wanted or was going to join NATO prior to the invasion ??
This is how a nation becomes part of NATO, it apply to join, it choses to join to protect itselves from Russian invasion.
20230425_071951.jpg

This is how a nation becomes part of NATO, it apply to join, it choses to join to protect itselves from Russian invasion.
Pure bull shit. It works like this: " Hi! Nice country you have here! Too bad if something bad should happen to it! I'll send a guy over here every month and if you give him enough money I'll protect you. If not, I'll send some of my goombahs to heat the place up."

You're the one that's blind. Which party has an agenda they keep pushing on the American people, especially minorities; that no one wants. Which party is defending the rights of women and minorities to be full citizens with autonomy over their own bodies; which the majority of Americans support. That determines who the fascists are and at this point in history the republicans fit that designation far better than any Democrat ever could. So grow up already.

Woman and minorities to become full citizens…..
Hahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaahahaahaahhahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahahahahaahaaaaa.

Take a Midol and calm down.

Forum List

Back