Yusef Salaam, one of the exonerated Central Park 5 men, is running for New York's Harlem state senate seat

oh my gosh. This is unbelievable. Why does the left always manage to side with evil and then exonerate it. These guys did it. We all know that.

You absolutely don't know anything about the case. Were you 14 years old at the time?

I know the real person who did it confessed and said he did it alone.

Yet these stupid people refuse to believe honest, concrete facts.

People like that should be ignored.
Others confessed that that they were involved in the rape too, dumbass.

I've already posted videos of a couple of their confessions.

Others confessed that that they were involved in the rape too, dumbass.

I've already posted videos of a couple of their confessions.

The courts subsequently ruled those confessions to be coerced and evidence proved them to be bogus

Full-Page Ad: Donald Trump - Letter on Central Park Five ...

[This was a full page advertisement purchase by Donald Trump for publication on May 1, 1989. He purchased the advertising space in The New York Times, The Daily News, The New York Post and New York Newsday.

Excerpt:

Donald Trump
Mayor Koch has stated that hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so. I want to hate these muggers and murderers.. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes. They must serve as examples so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime or an act of violence. Yes, Mayor Koch, I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I am not looking to psychoanalyze or understand them, I am looking to punish them. If the punishment is strong, the attacks on innocent people will stop.
And that proves that Trump did not mention a single one of those suspects in the ad, let alone proclaim that 5 of them were guilty.

The courts subsequently ruled those confessions to be coerced and evidence proved them to be bogus
And of course you're simply lying again as usual. Their lawyers tried to argue in court that their confessions were coerced, but not a single juror in any of the juries bought their bullshit.

And of course you're simply lying again as usual. Their lawyers tried to argue in court that their confessions were coerced, but not a single juror in any of the juries bought their bullshit.

The original trial was a railroaded verdict based on faulty evidence and public outrage.

So much so that the state paid them $40 million in damages

I know the real person who did it confessed and said he did it alone.
And eyewitnesses contradicted his claim that he acted alone.

For example, I already linked to a video of Korey Wise admitting that he and his friend Yusef held her hands to the ground while she was being raped and beaten. I also linked to a video of Kevin Richards admitting that he held on to one of her legs during the brutal assault.

But I doubt that you or the other LWNJ moonbats here bothered to watch those confessions because you are averse to the truth. You would rather believe the fake news version of the events.

Last edited:
The original trial was a railroaded verdict based on faulty evidence and public outrage.

So much so that the state paid them $40 million in damages
Some kleptocrat deciding to give them $41 million of the taxpayers' money (most likely for a nice kickback) is not the same thing as the court ruling that the confessions were coerced, you lying racist piece of shit.

The fact of the matter is that the court never ruled that confessions were coerced, as you falsely claimed.

Why did you lie to the USMB forum again?

You owe the USMB forum an apology.

Some kleptocrat deciding to give them $41 million of the taxpayers' money (most likely for a nice kickback) is not the same thing as the court ruling that the confessions were coerced, you lying racist piece of shit.

The fact of the matter is that the court never ruled that confessions were coerced, as you falsely claimed.

Why did you lie to the USMB forum again?

You owe the USMB forum an apology.
It was a case of paying $40 million now, instead of $80 million once it goes to a jury.
The abuse was that egregious

Yes, Trump wanted them to be given the death penalty.. Read all the links I posted.
This was not a death penalty case. They should have gotten the death oenalty anyway. This case is where blacks claimed a legal right to kill white girls.

It's just so sickening how these thugs describe how they brutalized and maimed that innocent girl so horribly and left her for dead without even a hint of remorse for what they did.

They're evil subhuman scum. Thugs like that should be executed.

It's just so sickening how these thugs describe how they brutalized and maimed that innocent girl so horribly and left her for dead without even a hint of remorse for what they did.

They're evil subhuman monsters.

They described what they did as a Wilding and sang the song Wild Thing as a theme song. After all, the jogger wasn't their only victim.

Forum List

Back