Yusef Salaam, one of the exonerated Central Park 5 men, is running for New York's Harlem state senate seat

This was a high profile case. Trump declaring their guilt made it more so.
Of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Trump did not declare their guilt, you TDS afflicted moron.

The fact that you are so easily brainwashed by fake news shows that you have a very low IQ.

Here's another one. This perp/witness also says that Yusef was there.

They all had different stories.
What they didn’t have was any one of them reporting on the presence of Reyes…..You know….the guy who actually did it

Of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Trump did not declare their guilt, you TDS afflicted moron.

The fact that you are so easily brainwashed by fake news shows that you have a very low IQ.
Full page ads and all the media he could get

They all had different stories.
What they didn’t have was any one of them reporting on the presence of Reyes…..You know….the guy who actually did it
None of the ones who got caught said that Reyes and others didn't also rape her.

They all had slightly different stories because they all had slightly different perspectives of the same series of events. dumbass.

And they all tried to minimize their own culpability. That is very typical of a gang of guilty violent criminals when they get busted. Go binge watch some episodes of The First 48 and you'll see that pattern. That's what they always do when they confess.

For example the one punk says that all he did was hold down her hands while the others raped her, he didn't actually rape her himself. But another punk says he saw him rape her too. Then another one says that those other punks raped her and he tried to rape her but he couldn't get it in.

Sure they all try to minimize their role in the crime spree, but they are legit confessions nonetheless. It doesn't matter what role they played, the guy who held down her hands is just as culpable as the guy who punched her in the face repeatedly and raped her.

That, along with a shitload of eyewitness testimony is why the juries convicted them.

Last edited:
Full page ads and all the media he could get
I'm well aware that the fake news media has repeatedly and falsely claimed that DJT took out a full page ads in 4 NYC newspapers against the Central Park 5.

What low IQ idiots like you cannot seem to comprehend is that it's called fake news for a good fucking reason. It's called fake news because it's FAKE, you fucking imbecile.

In reality, the ads condemned the rampant crime in general and Trump never even mentioned a single one of them in the ads, you extraordinarily gullible easily brainwashed by fake news low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
He is a bright young man and political activist
He could win
You guys are copycats. Stop stealing everything from us, like our ideas.

Alex Jones?
Yea, I know it is strange that a White man that was labeled by the MSM as a White supremacist was helping a Black woman that was a felon to get into office.
That this story remind me of the underground railroad.

5ly3lx.gif

basquebromance blacks in government only care about one thing -RACE!!! they do stupid shit like defund police and let criminals go = fking up the city

Full-Page Ad: Donald Trump - Letter on Central Park Five ...

[This was a full page advertisement purchase by Donald Trump for publication on May 1, 1989. He purchased the advertising space in The New York Times, The Daily News, The New York Post and New York Newsday.

Excerpt:

Donald Trump
Mayor Koch has stated that hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so. I want to hate these muggers and murderers.. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes. They must serve as examples so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime or an act of violence. Yes, Mayor Koch, I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I am not looking to psychoanalyze or understand them, I am looking to punish them. If the punishment is strong, the attacks on innocent people will stop.

There is zero roof they were there
No DNA, no blood on the boys or their clothes
None of the boys even identified the correct location of the crime.

The guy who actually did it said he acted alone

I know the real person who did it confessed and said he did it alone.

Yet these stupid people refuse to believe honest, concrete facts.

People like that should be ignored.

I know the real person who did it confessed and said he did it alone.

Yet these stupid people refuse to believe honest, concrete facts.

People like that should be ignored.

Trump was 43 in 1989 when he took out that full page ad, not 16. He was extremely immature and remains so even now.

oh my gosh. This is unbelievable. Why does the left always manage to side with evil and then exonerate it. These guys did it. We all know that.

Forum List

Back