You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for....

tg.jpg

Ain't this the truth? Sure seems to be.
Wait, did you get the newsflash? Trump hasn’t been pres. for the last two years, yet the Left and their hacks in the media are still obsessed with this man, terrified that he might become president again.

Wait, did you get the newsflash? Trump hasn’t been pres. for the last two years, yet the Left and their hacks in the media are still obsessed with this man, terrified that he might become president again.
Maybe you need to read my post again, or have someone else aid you to comprehend what the lawyer of trump stated.

Maybe he belatedly realized that he was letting his inner retard do too much talking — again.
Trump attorney is sleaze-bag Michael Cohen being interviewed by Leftist propaganda mouthpiece PMSNBC , who cut a deal with Ghestapo FBI to stay out of jail their quest to prosecute and persecute Trump.

Again, some people still didn’t get the memo that Trump isn’t president any longer, yet they’re still having hissy fits over him.

Trump attorney is sleaze-bag Michael Cohen being interviewed by Leftist propaganda mouthpiece PMSNBC , who cut a deal with Ghestapo FBI to stay out of jail their quest to prosecute and persecute Trump.

Again, some people still didn’t get the memo that Trump isn’t president any longer, yet they’re still having hissy fits over him.
I know of course that Donald Trump isn't any longer serving in the White House, err, on the golf courses spending Tax Payer Dollars. I know he's a grifter, a sexual pervert and corrupt.

I know of course that Donald Trump isn't any longer serving in the White House, err, on the golf courses spending Tax Payer Dollars. I know he's a grifter, a sexual pervert and corrupt.
Strange, I don’t see you complaining about con artist Barack Hussein Oblabla, who bought himself a 20 million dollar mansion with tax payer money in the pristine White neighborhood of Martha’s Vineyard.

Only Trump who came into office as a billionaire job creator, playing golf on his own property on his own golf course, gets the constant Leftist hissyfitting.

I guess anything Democrats do is always off limits to critique or commentary. Just like how Hunter’s laptop, and Ashley’s diary indicating pervert Biden showering with his underage daughter get the full suppression protection treatment.

I've been called much worse by punks I've put in cells. You're vulgar, childish and a piece of shit.
LOL... The only thing you've ever done in a cell is take hot loads in the back of the throat for a ramen noodle soup you cum dumpster.

Other bitches at least got paid for it.

Forum List

Back