You've GOT to watch O'Reilly's interview with this Cathy Areu

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
He's talking to this chick who HATES Sarah Palin because she makes so much money.

She has ZERO to offer to the interview but "WAHHHAAAAHHAAAA..I have to wait in line at Walmart and she doesn't!!!! WHAHHAAAA"

And this "woman" (used lightly) is a publisher of a magazine. I've never seen such a display of pocketbook envy in my life!!!!!!

And she is so glib to the fact that she is showing the REAL liberal opinion on "THE ENEMY NETWORK". Apparently, she handles her own publicity...probably not a good idea.

Watch O'Reilly tonight on the recast...it's amazing! I am not that big of a Factor fan, but I gotta give him props for not throwing this chick out of his studio by her Walmart conditioned hair.

He's talking to this chick who HATES Sarah Palin because she makes so much money.

She has ZERO to offer to the interview but "WAHHHAAAAHHAAAA..I have to wait in line at Walmart and she doesn't!!!! WHAHHAAAA"

And this "woman" (used lightly) is a publisher of a magazine. I've never seen such a display of pocketbook envy in my life!!!!!!

And she is so glib to the fact that she is showing the REAL liberal opinion on "THE ENEMY NETWORK". Apparently, she handles her own publicity...probably not a good idea.

Watch O'Reilly tonight on the recast...it's amazing! I am not that big of a Factor fan, but I gotta give him props for not throwing this chick out of his studio by her Walmart conditioned hair.
My immediate impression was that she is nothing but an attention seeker, and she gets a little because she's cute. And O'Reilly didn't call her on that, I suppose out of sympathy for her stupidity. She's beyond shallow.

Forum List

Back