YouTuber JennaMarbles apologizes for being funny. I can’t tell if her apology is real, or if she’s just making fun of all the idiots who apologize...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
YouTuber JennaMarbles apologizes for being funny. I can’t tell if her apology is real, or if she’s just making fun of all the idiots who apologize for everything that they have ever done.

It’s probably been a few years since I last watched anything by JennaMarbles on YouTube. I’ve seen a few dozen of her videos over the years, but I was just a casual viewer, not a big fan.

In this new video, she apologizes for her past videos, which I had always thought were funny, but which she now claims are actually offensive.

Is this apology a satire?

Is she making fun of all the idiots who apologize for everything that they have ever done?

Or is she actually being serious?

If she really is being serious, then that’s really sad. No one should be ashamed for being funny.

If this apology is satire, then it’s one of the greatest tricks that any YouTuber has ever pulled. So good for her!

I'm offended that she has become such a snowflake trying not to offend anyone. Some people get offended over such stupid crap that they deserve to be offended.

"I just don't want anyone to feel upset about anything". So, we hide our real opinions and shut down those who upset us.

America, 2020. This is the kind of thing that helped get Trump elected. Obviously we haven't learned anything.

dSUb3Up6nmyOzqUL8jaravzrLd__XkwkaDiKyZLVi04.jpg

"I just don't want anyone to feel upset about anything". So, we hide our real opinions and shut down those who upset us.

America, 2020. This is the kind of thing that helped get Trump elected. Obviously we haven't learned anything.

Voltaire needs to apologize for that!

Voltaire needs to apologize for that!
OR HE FACES THE CONSEQUENCES

AAAUUUGGGHHH

I agree. People who try to "cancel" others has helped get Trump elected.

I agree. People who try to "cancel" others has helped get Trump elected.
The left wingers here thought it was funny when I kept saying before 2016 there would be pushback to PC and Identity Politics.

Little did I know how profound the pushback would be, though.

I'm not even going to google that. Did Voltaire pen that?

YouTuber JennaMarbles apologizes for being funny. I can’t tell if her apology is real, or if she’s just making fun of all the idiots who apologize for everything that they have ever done.

It’s probably been a few years since I last watched anything by JennaMarbles on YouTube. I’ve seen a few dozen of her videos over the years, but I was just a casual viewer, not a big fan.

In this new video, she apologizes for her past videos, which I had always thought were funny, but which she now claims are actually offensive.

Is she making fun of all the idiots who apologize for everything that they have ever done?

If she really is being serious, then that’s really sad. No one should be ashamed for being funny.

If this apology is satire, then it’s one of the greatest tricks that any YouTuber has ever pulled. So good for her!

An 11 minute video in Politics is a lifetime.

I used to date a chick who would never apologize for anything.
Interesting that you used past tense in that comment.
yep. She was awful.

Never admitted she did anything wrong. Big time feminist, until it came to paying the bill at dinner. Then not so much,
Colonel, did you ever admit that you did anything wrong to the feminist that you vilify, and took to dinner? She couldn't have been all that bad if you paid for dinner.

yep. She was awful.

Never admitted she did anything wrong. Big time feminist, until it came to paying the bill at dinner. Then not so much,
Colonel, did you ever admit that you did anything wrong to the feminist that you vilify, and took to dinner? She couldn't have been all that bad if you paid for dinner.

I admitted I was sorry for buying her a car. I was truly sorry.

yep. She was awful.

You paid for dinner and then a car but only admit to being remorseful about buying her a car? Colonel, you seriously need to put the cue ball back on the other end of the table where you can see it.

yep. She was awful.

You paid for dinner and then a car but only admit to being remorseful about buying her a car? Colonel, you seriously need to put the cue ball back on the other end of the table where you can see it.

You are either being disingenuous or you are retarded.

A claimed feminist should not have relied on a man to care for her.

I guess the ignorant gal hasn't learned you can't make everyone happy. If you try, you'll be the miserable one.

An 11 minute video in Politics is a lifetime.

I watched the entire video and described its contents. You don't have to watch it if you don't want to. Or you can just watch the beginning. It starts out sounding like she's only talking about one of her old videos, but then she talks about another, and then another, and then a whole bunch of others.

Forum List

Back