You’re “weightless “ in water

What about your actual weight ??

I think your confusion is that "weight" is specifically applied to the force of gravity ... there may be other forces at play ... but weight is defined as that force from gravity alone ...

So falling through the atmosphere ... we also have the pressure force acting on us in free fall ... completely separate from weight (= gravity) ... we have shape which causes aerodynamic forces ... completely separate from weight ... everywhere in the universe, no matter our motion or other forces acting on us; if there's gravity, then we have weight ...

No I read the symptoms

Day 1 severe fever for 30 minutes, was drenched but felt fine
Day 2 severe stomach pains after lunch, took next day friday off
Day 3 All pains ended but had severe shits toward end of day
Day 4 recovered fully until I could not taste my food

If I had begged for a test they would have sent me home and I was told not to wear a mask

I am the luckier than you will ever be because I am not shit scared of the boogeyman like you are

Wear your mask retard, do what commie biden tells you

What a moron ... those are the symptoms for the flu ... 72 hours like clockwork ... if you weren't tested, then you're a liar ... you never had COVID and if you did, you probably would not have noticed ...

I only wear a mask in the grocery store ... which is a puzzler because the outside of my mask is full of lead paint dust, asbestos fibers and a wide variety of animal feces ... why folks think it's safer to purge these materials in the store to keep a non-existent infection to myself is currently unclear ... if I catch COVID, I'm going to die ... I have most all the risk factors ... spend a few days finishing drywall and you'll see what I mean ...
Lol when i broke my arm, was it not broken until i got an xray

Play on kid, and do try to keep up the pace or i will have to cut you

Forum List

Back