You're Not in Chicago Now, "Bro"

Funny how some think this was NOT an aborted robbery

However, the robbery was aborted once the suspect encountered a clerk who was armed. Tate is now charged with attempted robbery and openly carrying a prohibited firearm, according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

A press statement from ECSO, posted under the headline “Robbery Attempt,” said the showdown occurred Sept. 9.

“Unbeknownst to the ‘would-be’ robber, a store employee had watched him arm himself before entering the store. This employee headed to the backroom to arm himself (with his own personal gun),” the sheriff’s office wrote.

Although the employee was off-camera for most of the encounter, this is how the Sheriff’s Office described it:

“Seconds later, when he sees the employee return, he freezes…oh boy. The employee returned to the counter holding his own gun toward the befuddled attempted robber. He then fumbles for words, resorting to meaningless babble about being from Chicago. Words seem to fail you when your felony attempt is thwarted by lawful and righteous force. Thankfully, he decides that it is not the time for a robbery, and he slowly exits the store.”

It is simply outrageous how some young gentlemen are brazenly acting (look, too, at the routine robberies in Philadelphia).

Almost all of these crimes are committed only by members of ethnicity X.

It is sad that some (many? most?) progressives somehow find ways to excuse this kind of behavior.

No wonder store owners stereotype prospective customers who enter. Who wouldn't?

Of course he " Dindu Nuffin"
Personally, I've carried guns into stores hundreds or maybe thousands of times, but I've never tried to rob one.

And there is no evidence or any indication whatsoever that this guy attempted to rob the store. He didn't point the gun at anybody, threaten anybody, demand money or steal anything.

All they have against him is open carry of a firearm. And Florida's law against open carry is a clear violation of the 2nd amendment.

Agreed but that is from years of red states disregarding education. It's a drag on the economy, that is for sure.
Bullshit. I live in Texas and we don't disregard education, unless of course you mean teaching them about faggot and tranny and other disgusting acts of sickness like you do then we're proud to disregard your sickness.

Bullshit. I live in Texas and we don't disregard education, unless of course you mean teaching them about faggot and tranny and other disgusting acts of sickness like you do then we're proud to disregard your sickness.
Thanks for your personal anecdote.

Statistics show red state schools are failing compared to their blue state counterparts.

I didn't see any robbery attempt.

But you see a guy walking into a store carrying a prohibited firearm like it was nothing.

And blacks wonder why they are treated like dirtbags. Walking with a do rag on his head carrying a gun talking about "I'm not from round here. I'm from Chicago bro". What a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back