You're 16....It's 2am....And, You're Falling-Down Drunk

3-idiots-movie-poster-designs-2.jpg

Where are the other two?

Well if they do catch the Negro and charge him with a hate crime it'll give race pimps Jesse and Al something to carp about for a while.
Yeah....IF.....but, it's not likely.

I'm guessin' (both) he, AND his parents, are counting-on-THAT!!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
"This is for what your people did to our people"?

I don't believe him.

Maybe a drug deal gone bad??
I'm thinkin' the usual.....some 16-year-old....feelin' super-human (after just-enough brews)....shoots-off-his-mouth....pisses-off someone's boyfriend....gets his ass KICKED....and, (eventually) realizes he's overstayed his curfew.

On the OTHER-hand....we MIGHT end-up giving him credit....for being sharp-enough to remember his folks are FAUX Noise fans!!​

to paraphrase winston churchill, at least when he woke up he was sober. you, on the other hand, seem to have dedicated your life to being an asswhistle 24/7/365.

i like the kid's chances better.

Yeah.....he's done sooooooooooooooooooo well, so FAR!!!!!

529.gif

I'm thinkin' the usual.....some 16-year-old....feelin' super-human (after just-enough brews)....shoots-off-his-mouth....pisses-off someone's boyfriend....gets his ass KICKED....and, (eventually) realizes he's overstayed his curfew.

On the OTHER-hand....we MIGHT end-up giving him credit....for being sharp-enough to remember his folks are FAUX Noise fans!!​

to paraphrase winston churchill, at least when he woke up he was sober. you, on the other hand, seem to have dedicated your life to being an asswhistle 24/7/365.

i like the kid's chances better.

Yeah.....he's done sooooooooooooooooooo well, so FAR!!!!!

529.gif

exactly my point, asshat.

:rofl:

keep up the good work :thup:

The incident happened as Shane McClellan was walking home from a birthday party at a friend's house Tuesday around 2 a.m.

In other words.....I was at my friends place doing drugs

Shane says two men called to him from the top of a staircase near the intersection of 14th Avenue SW and SW Holden Street. The men asked for a light, and when Shane walked over to oblige, they knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.

In other words...he was out of drugs and needed to buy more

Last edited:
Clearly this boy's dad has been raping him and he is trying to cover for him. There needs to be an investigation on his scumbag father and his mother as well, who just stood by and watched!

How's that for JenyEliza-style jumping to inappropriate conclusions?

Clearly this boy's dad has been raping him and he is trying to cover for him. There needs to be an investigation on his scumbag father and his mother as well, who just stood by and watched!

Is Obsessively Hammering on the Jeny's what's got you so High in Rep?... :lol:

Do either of them still Post here?... :eusa_eh:

:)

peace...

Is Obsessively Hammering on the Jeny's what's got you so High in Rep?... :lol:

My incredible wit and charm got my rep so high.

Plus, I have an add-on that doubles all the rep that I receive.

Forum List

Back