Your Visual:How Will Hillary Walk To The Podium First Debate?Will Huma Or Biden Assist?

hiLIARy just got a brand new, heavy duty, steel reinforced, Hoveround!!!

It will used to ferry her from the bi-gender-nuetral shitter to the stage and all points in between.

Here she is riding it!! The basket up front is for snacks!!

a6RVZxh.jpg

hiLIARy just got a brand new, heavy duty, steel reinforced, Hoveround!!!

It will used to ferry her from the bi-gender-nuetral shitter to the stage and all points in between.

Here she is riding it!! The basket up front is for snacks!!

a6RVZxh.jpg
now Im sure Joe Biden would love to have 20 minutes with her in a closet

The original plan was for a forklift. But during a dry run they had an incident.......

5.jpg

hence the heavy duty steel-reinforced HOVEROUND.

As a bonus, she got it at "Little or no cost" !!

Last edited:
It's funny you tards have to show make bleev photos for Clinton's infirmity. Too bad it is actually Trump who has to get around his campaign events on an electric cart.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when I bump this topic when the debates roll around.

I'll laugh my ass off even harder if I can't bump it because Trump ran away from the debates.

The original plan was for a forklift. But during a dry run they had an incident.......

5.jpg

As a bonus, she got it at "Little of no cost" !!
why not just have Hillary come out riding one of those 2000 pound oxens? Im sure the oxen wont mind,,,well until she farts

5.jpg

As a bonus, she got it at "Little of no cost" !!
why not just have Hillary come out riding one of those 2000 pound oxens? Im sure the oxen wont mind,,,well until she farts

Because she lacks the strength and manual dexterity to operate any kind of machinery. Her vision is bad too...

Operating the heavy duty steel reinforced "Hoveround" took her thousands of man hours of training to master.....and she still crashes into things! So no.....

She has been instructed by her Goldman Sachs handlers to wear 2 layers of extra strength Depends. Watch her facial expressions- you can see when she's shitting.

Unfortunately, until we get "smell-a-vision" that tactic will continue to work.

Here she is, shitting and pissing, live in public.....

1-photo-u1.jpg

:desk: Now that we have all seen her needing to use a handrail and a chair just to hold herself up, doesn't it make you wonder how Hillary is going to walk the 20 or so feet to the podiums on the national stage? :popcorn:
We all know she just not going to make it look like a healthy 35 yr old woman walking with ease. She already has a bit of a limp as it's apparent that either her hips/and or/knees have almost expired. :eek:
So at this point, how do you vision Hillary making it to the podium? Odds are, she wont be able to do it alone. :itsok:
Hillary isn't John Kerry. The Trump/GOP Hillary's health conspiracy has been debunked. We know the doctor's first report was not only forged, but words were misspelled.

She has been instructed by her Goldman Sachs handlers to wear 2 layers of extra strength Depends. Watch her facial expressions- you can see when she's shitting.

Unfortunately, until we get "smell-a-vision" that tactic will continue to work.

Here she is, shitting and pissing, live in public.....

1-photo-u1.jpg
i dont know how long Trump will go without having to excuse himself from the odor

i dont know how long Trump will go without having to excuse himself from the odor[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 'cause Trump has never had to hold up any appearance to go wee-wee and get trapped in the crapper. Now Hillary, on the other hand, well she DO have a track record......

Forum List

Back