CDZ Your predictions for 2018

If #1, I wouldn't bet on #3

Pelosi is not stupid.

I suspect Joaquín Castro, a member of the H. of Rep. will be Speaker, if the D's win the house.

I doubt it and even if you could get the impeachment you will never get the conviction, so why waste time?
Democrats would rather chase their tails and make up false news stories than try to represent the people who elected them.

Both sides do it and not just the Democrats.

Eight years of investigations when Obama was President, and not a damn thing but political nonsense.

Now the Democrats want to do this?

No.

Just govern and let stop the nonsense!
This is why we need to vote all the long timers out in 2018.

On 12/31/2018... Trump will still be President and liberals on USMB
will still be predicting his impeachment.

Pick your brain, on politics, science, medicine, sports, awards, etc. here at home and around the world.

1. Democrats will win the House but fail to win the Senate.

2. Cubs win another World Series.

3. Trump will not be impeached.

If #1, I wouldn't bet on #3

Pelosi is not stupid.

I suspect Joaquín Castro, a member of the H. of Rep. will be Speaker, if the D's win the house.

I doubt it and even if you could get the impeachment you will never get the conviction, so why waste time?

Never be sure what deals might be made, especially since Pence stands to benefit and just maybe Hatch might be willing to vote to convict if promised second chair.

I don't make predictions about things over which I have little or no control; thus I hope the things about which I have formed expectations/predictions aren't things that interest people here.

I don't make predictions about things over which I have little or no control; thus I hope the things about which I have formed expectations/predictions aren't things that interest people here.

If you don't want to make a predictions, maybe you would share you hopes?

If you don't want to make a predictions, maybe you would share you hopes?
I hope:
  • Donald Trump and KJU don't get carried away with themselves -- they both are, IMO, dangerously prideful, and Trump is myopic, ignorant and dishonest -- and engage hundreds of millions of people in nuclear (or conventional) war.
  • A sequence of events permanently politically emasculates Trump.
  • That people will acquire the mettle and integrity it takes to use the sentence "I don't know" in place of condoning or conjuring and airing elaborate yet sophistic theories to explain things.
  • That people who don't know what they are talking about will at least to themselves acknowledge that they don't know what they are talking about and then talk instead about something of which they do know what they are talking about.
  • That voters, bloggers, tweeters and other contributors to public discourse embrace and apply the key principles/teachings found in the important children's works The Phantom Tollbooth and the "Alice" books. [Never in a million years would I have imagined I'd have cause to for that hope such become a matter of course among adults joined willfully in public conversations. Yet here we are...]
Is that enough for now?

Forum List

Back