your government is an insurance company with an army, if you cut all defense, thats not enough to balance, Medicare & Social Security 100% of deficit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is one of the few members of Congress who tells the TRUTH about our problems that could take down our republic. the Dems tried to unseat him by running a token black candidate against him, didn't work

I have no idea who he is. Did he vote for the 7.8 trillion in new debt under Trump.

• Banned
I have no idea who he is. Did he vote for the 7.8 trillion in new debt under Trump.
no. he represents the 4th district in Arizona, doesn't do much cable interviews, but is the best communicator when it comes to House floor speeches

i'm sorry it's actually the 1st district. i follow all his speeches and follow him on twitter. none of that is diminished because i don't know the number of the district

It's a discussion board. Not a watch YouTube board. No one is going to watch a 17 minute speech. No one wants to watch a 30 second speech from a politician.

Tell us what he said and why it's important.

• Banned
It's a discussion board. Not a watch YouTube board. No one is going to watch a 17 minute speech. No one wants to watch a 30 second speech from a politician.

Tell us what he said and why it's important.
well you should watch. i summarized the 3 key parts in the headline. if people can't watch 17 minute videos, America is screwed

this is one of the few members of Congress who tells the TRUTH about our problems that could take down our republic. the Dems tried to unseat him by running a token black candidate against him, didn't work

Gotta disagree slightly.

Americans pay into social security every check. The reason its not solvent is politicians decided to dip into those funds for other purposes. You then have two different forms of SS (SSDI for those on disability and SSI which is the low income portion). Now I can agree that SSI should be cut, if you are not sick or disabled no reason you can't work. There's also welfare money we give to every baby mama that shoots out 4-5 ghetto rats along with their free food stamps. On top of that liberal states make it easy for illegals to get benefits while citizens cannot. This also must change

Gotta disagree slightly.

Americans pay into social security every check. The reason its not solvent is politicians decided to dip into those funds for other purposes. You then have two different forms of SS (SSDI for those on disability and SSI which is the low income portion). Now I can agree that SSI should be cut, if you are not sick or disabled no reason you can't work. There's also welfare money we give to every baby mama that shoots out 4-5 ghetto rats along with their free food stamps. On top of that liberal states make it easy for illegals to get benefits while citizens cannot. This also must change

There is also the billions we give corporations.

Look your country won't be secure if your country goes BANKRUPT! Spending is out of control across the board. We are spending the tax revenue from people yet to be born FFS.

Forum List

Back